how much study are you doing in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
not necessarily hack but yes i'm pretty sure it has large amounts of ties to illegal activities
Tor is a browser that emphasises privacy and censor-free usage of the internet so while that means we're able to access zlibrary and stuff on there if you go actively searching for stuff you would find on the dark web you would. and it does have illegal activities because that's on the dark web, but technically using zlibrary is illegal too (that's why the fbi shut it down 😿 💀 )

carrotsss

HSC
Out of curiosity, now that the holidays are over, how much did everyone actually get done?

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Out of curiosity, not that the holidays are over, how much did everyone actually get done?
I went over mod 6 of chem and bio in the holidays, started modern history notes for the core study, did integration and vectors for ext 2 (and reviewed proofs) and did some common module work (rewrote an essay 3 times 💀💀💀)

Most of this work was done in January though, December I was at the Gold Coast and didn't feel bothered 💀💀💀 how about you?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Honestly I was planning on doing nothing but I kinda got bored in the holidays so I decided to just self learn all of chem + ext 2 using Edrolo and YouTube videos, so I’m pretty happy how that went
I admire the grind, mod 6 chemistry and ext 2 integration made my head hurt I could never

carrotsss

HSC
I admire the grind, mod 6 chemistry and ext 2 integration made my head hurt I could never
honestly ext 2 integration probably hurt my brain the most of anything (partially because i was lazy and didnt do ext 1/advanced integration first lol) but once it clicked, it became like the easiest thing ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)