How much Study for Eco? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
How much study has everyone done for Eco?, I know I'm totally stuffed, I've only done like 2 sub topics for Eco, n my next week is filled with tests, in fact more than half of my tests :(

AnandDNA

HSC
i just want to know how many practice essays people have done ova the year who are confident in geting b6??

my lack of essay practice is gna stuff me up :(

~caramello~

HSC
i just want to know how many practice essays people have done ova the year who are confident in geting b6??

my lack of essay practice is gna stuff me up :(
I dun think you need that much essay practice for eco. If you know your content well enough and just include stats to support your arguments you should be fine.

Freakstyler09

HSC
I dun think you need that much essay practice for eco. If you know your content well enough and just include stats to support your arguments you should be fine.
Nah, I reckon u should practice as much essay writing so ur responses would flow, n u won't struggle during the exam.

mrhorseham

HSC
it is good to practice essay questions, but as long as you know your theory and about the current economic climate with relavent stats then im sure youll be able to write enough.

stunner

HSC
YEAH YOU DO! trust me.. I've done the practice papers through out the year and practice essay questions they really do help. BUT I don't recommend doing any at this stage... what you should be doing if you haven't written any is PLAN your responses.

I'm confident in getting a band 6 :p

~caramello~

HSC
Essay writing could help. But like stunner said i find essay plans more helpful. I don't have a problem structuring my essays and making it flow. With me its just knowing all the relevant information and stats for the question. That hey, thats just me :p

And yea i'm confident in getting a band 6 too :D

bmn

HSC
Haven't started studying yet... Gonna study Friday, Saturday and Sunday... And Wednesday from 6pm onwards (as I have legal wed afternoon)...

I'm still pretty confident that I'll get a band 6... Mid-high band 6.

danal353

HSC
Haven't started studying yet... Gonna study Friday, Saturday and Sunday... And Wednesday from 6pm onwards (as I have legal wed afternoon)...

I have legal on wednesday too, which sucks cause I won't get home till 6:30 to study for eco..

and I have chem on monday... aaarhh

~caramello~

HSC
Chem on monday. Physics on Wednesday. Eco on thursday.
And they are all pretty heavy subjects :(

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC

same :( fml why did bos have to put legal and eco next to each other like that.:chainsaw:

qaz0981

HSC

I have legal too. So after extension english tomorrow im cramming for them both. I think it'll end up alright. Legal before eco like that is a tad annoying, but only a week to go!

Freakstyler09

HSC
I have legal on wednesday too, which sucks cause I won't get home till 6:30 to study for eco..

and I have chem on monday... aaarhh
Hah not as bad as me, I got Modern, Legal, Senior and Eco all on consecutive days:((((((((

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)