How much study? (3 Viewers)

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
how much study do i do??
...not enough!!
Same! I lack concentration and motivation. :rolleyes:

I'm aiming to do 3-4 hours a day but it hasn't happened.

Wohzazz

HSC
3 hours/night average including hw. Sometime less sometimes more depending what is on TV. I can never do anything more because i just get mentally bored.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i do what i can after h/w and tv shows ...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i do most of my hw at school cos i have a crapload of free periods :D..at home, its just alot of notemaking but i hardly revise on weekdays...just weekends. I think I PLANNED to do the "3 hrs a night" thing at the beginning of year 12 but im really only doing about 1.5 hrs at the most these days...it should increase as the trials creep ever closer :(

Demandred

HSC
I really can't really find the motivation to study a few hours every night, atm I study and do work if there is a test or assignment which is due in a few weeks. Perhaps when the HSC comes closer, I would start studying some 3 hours a night or so...

How on earth do you people find the motivation to study that much in a day right now?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I've started really studying this week and I've managed about five hours of maths papers per night. Maybe I should be doing other subjects too:p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Calculon
I've started really studying this week and I've managed about five hours of maths papers per night. Maybe I should be doing other subjects too:p
Yeah you probably should, I plan to start studying seriously 3 weeks before my trials and continue doing it afterwards.

= Jennifer =

HSC
my tutor goes i should be doing 40 hrs a week of study not including assessments and hmk and i am like hmmmmm what planet do you come from

Giant Lobster

HSC
40 hrs a week is crazy
its actually worse if your study eats into your sleep
sleep does you better than study ever could imo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)