How much work are you doing over the holidays??? (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
My plan:

Finish at least a module of Physics and Chemistry by writing up dot points... preferably like 3 modules each, maybe that's too optimistic though...
i'll do some exercises from the book as well.

i also have to study complex numbers for 4u assessment when we come back....

RanyofuBrogan?

HSC
N/A
If someone hasn't said it already, I highly recommend doing NO work whatsoever over the holidays (with the exception of any assignments, obviously).

It's a waste of time you could spend playing video games and harassing people on the internet.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
RanyofuBrogan? said:
If someone hasn't said it already, I highly recommend doing NO work whatsoever over the holidays (with the exception of any assignments, obviously).
Why? That's the only free time we all get to have. Major projects have to be done and we have to practice our maths and read english modules stuff.

It's a waste of time you could spend playing video games and harassing people on the internet.
waste of time? I'd rather play games and harass people on the internet after the hsc.

RanyofuBrogan?

HSC
N/A
You're joking, right?

I'm gonna assume you're an '06er, since you haven't disclosed what yr hsc you are.

The truth is, doing such things post-hsc provide no satisfaction whatsoever, because you're not avoiding anything.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
He's wrong. All I've been doing is playing video games and harrassing RanyofuBrogan?, and it provides immense satisfaction, as I'm avoiding getting a job.

Nat_nat

Smart_Dunce said:
Go for 100 instead. You'll feel special if you do get it. You seem very well-organised.
Aww thnx smart dunce =D

I hope i get 100, 99.6 is the law cut off...its good enuff for me if i get it mite as well be 100 in my eyes so maybe then ill aim for 100, but apparently that impossible in my small tiny crap skool..but aim big and miracles happen..right? they happen dont they?!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
what will you be going to (yes you will make it) combine law with?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah go for it all the way gnat! You seem fairly confident. ;)

I've been thinking of this very simple yet effective timetable:
work during the hours of school on weekdays, play at night and work free weekends. That adds up to be about 30 hours of work a week x 8 weeks = 240 hours of work in the holidays. Hopefully i'll be committed to making a start tomorrow.

Nat_nat

I wanna combine it with commerce.. and do it at USYD =)
But if i decide to change i wanna do it with economics and social sciences or media and communications

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)