• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How often are people working? (1 Viewer)

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
caelestis_draco said:
you know Scotty,with your skill at analysing (and note, it's not even an essay but a post, oh the wonder!) i think that you're going to kick all of our butts in that-huge-school-calamity-coming-up-which-we-must-not-mention :)
This calamity you speak of sounds interesting. Please, divulge.

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
People who actually *type* the 'likes' into their sentences should be banned from EE2. Doubly so for the use of 'ma' instead of 'my'. I mean, ****, that's not even an abbreviation.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Hey now, lets not get elitist on the guy.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Emph said:
But seriously
lol, perfect comic timing.

I did actually do something productive today, got two good wraps from two teachers on Centerboard with plenty of penciled comments. Criticism is always nicer with some praise lol.

caelestis_draco

HSC
What's Centerboard? we did workshopping again today. It's actually kind of fun. and is anyone going to that ETA thing on Sunday at Ruse? and when is everyone's viva voce? ours is in about a month (give or take a week).

HSC
N/A
Asheroth said:
Our Viva Voce's in a couple of weeks. We've got the questions beforehand, but we're not allowed to take notes in or anything, I think.
Oooh.. so the "Viva Voce" thread Justin and I put up might come in handy? (as in... seeing as it's already up NOW rather than somewere in Term 2 :p)

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
Our Viva Voce is early Term2... I think Week2, or 3.

I`m not working very often on EE2 at all right now =\ ...half yearlys!!

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Oooh.. so the "Viva Voce" thread Justin and I put up might come in handy? (as in... seeing as it's already up NOW rather than somewere in Term 2 :p)
Don't worry, that thread is already printed, journaled and highlighted :D

Trillium

HSC
We've been told nothing as of yet about the Viva Voce. Though there are whispers that teachers from outside the school will be doing the questioning.
Oh Gods.
~Trill

Monty88

HSC
Our viva voces are starting on the 3rd of april. 2 days before half yearlys begin. whats worse is theyre being held after school so our english teacher can bring in one of her english teacher friends to sit on 'the panel'. How i long for a few more weeks

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Whoa, I just realised my Viva Voce is in two weeks... lovely. Oh well. We were given the questions, and we're allowed to bring in notes, so I -think- I'll be right...

JuliaT

HSC
yeah... i'm one of those people who do nothing all term and promise they'll get stuck into it during the holidays. now it's due in four weeks and i've done shite all and am stressing out. i've done two, incomplete drafts that suck. that's all. i guess it would be cool if i could spend one weekend day on it each week for the next couple of weeks. if i can find the time (which i better) - or else i'll probably just miss a few stategic night's sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)