• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How often do you have wet dreams? (2 Viewers)

Well?

• More than once a week

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Once a week

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Once every few months

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Less often than those mentioned above

Votes: 62 53.0%
  • I'm wet over you all the time, waf ;)

Votes: 21 17.9%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
err retard meaning what? do you really want to compare UAI's? (ofcourse now i am afraid yours is sumthing like 99.95, but i am 99+ so even if u did beat me, i dont think i can be called a retard for having nocturnal emissions)
You just equated UAI with actual intelligence. This makes you a retard.

Simpson Freak

HSC
withoutaface said:
You just equated UAI with actual intelligence. This makes you a retard.
sirius equated wet dreams with being retarded, who the fudge do you think is the real moron?

i seriously doubt nocturnal emissions being a better determination, of you being retarded, than a UAI.

see you purposely ignore the real issue and try to find little, tiny, out of context, quotes to serve your own purpose, your pathetic.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
sirius equated wet dreams with being retarded, who the fudge do you think is the real moron?

i seriously doubt nocturnal emissions being a better determination, of you being retarded, than a UAI.

see you purposely ignore the real issue and try to find little, tiny, out of context, quotes to serve your own purpose, your pathetic.
Can't you both be special?

Simpson Freak

HSC
[Ralph] "I'm Special!"

anyway, you are simply trying to dodge the issue, you found a post made by me, took a little snipet of it to make me look like a snob that thinks a big uai is everything,

"clumsy as he is stupid" [Lord Vader]

you are just a moron, why did you even reply, you already knew you were in the wrong. just sit down and let the big people talk.

heck i wasnt even talking to u in the first place, i was showing the stupidity of sirius' post, and you happened to prance in and for no reason try and find something wrong with what i posted.

its only because u no me from other threads, that you seem to be compelled to try and make a lame come back to anything i say.

"...and you know what this dwarf says to that: ishaqwi ai durugnul"
[Gimli son of Gloin]

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
[Ralph] "I'm Special!"

anyway, you are simply trying to dodge the issue, you found a post made by me, took a little snipet of it to make me look like a snob that thinks a big uai is everything,

"clumsy as he is stupid" [Lord Vader]

you are just a moron, why did you even reply, you already knew you were in the wrong. just sit down and let the big people talk.

heck i wasnt even talking to u in the first place, i was showing the stupidity of sirius' post, and you happened to prance in and for no reason try and find something wrong with what i posted.

its only because u no me from other threads, that you seem to be compelled to try and make a lame come back to anything i say.

"...and you know what this dwarf says to that: ishaqwi ai durugnul"
[Gimli son of Gloin]
Whatever dude, I'm not the one quoting movies for no apparent reason.

Simpson Freak

HSC
withoutaface said:
Whatever dude, I'm not the one quoting movies for no apparent reason.
"FIRST YOU MUST FILL YOUR HEAD WITH WISDOM THEN YOU MAY BREAK ICE WITH IT" [Akira the karate instructor].....errr i mean...THEN YOU CAN QUOTE FROM IT.

meh, just something i do, i love quoting things i love, and i love it even more when it even vaguely relates to what i am speaking about.

anyway, dont dodge the issue, you are just so boring i thought i could include a few quotes from my 3 loves , Star Wars, The Simpsons and The Lord of the Rings.

either way, you know u are wrong and calling attention to my quotes is just avoiding the issue.

hey....what is the issue? whats this thread asking again?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
"FIRST YOU MUST FILL YOUR HEAD WITH WISDOM THEN YOU MAY BREAK ICE WITH IT" [Akira the karate instructor].....errr i mean...THEN YOU CAN QUOTE FROM IT.
meh, just something i do, i love quoting things i love, and i love it even more when it even vaguely relates to what i am speaking about.
anyway, dont dodge the issue, you are just so boring i thought i could include a few quotes from my 3 loves , Star Wars, The Simpsons and The Lord of the Rings.
either way, you know u are wrong and calling attention to my quotes is just avoiding the issue.
hey....what is the issue? whats this thread asking again?
The issue, in a nutshell, is that you're a buttplug and you continue to breathe dispite our collective prayers that want otherwise.

Simpson Freak

HSC
minushuman said:
The issue, in a nutshell, is that you're a buttplug and you continue to breathe dispite our collective prayers that want otherwise.
This buttplug you speak of, is it real or symbolic......for those of you playing at home that quote is from homer "these sugar cookies u speak of, are they real or symbolic?"

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Simpson Freak said:

just curious. how well did u go?(both of u if u can)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
i got lyk a 49 outa 50 for mah englysh x-tention 2 how dum is dat yo i cnt evn typ

And that's why the HSC is a load of bullshit. Seriously, who gives me a 49/50? I mispelt "arse" as "ass" on the front page for crying out the fuck loud.

Simpson Freak

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
just curious. how well did u go?(both of u if u can)
I donno why, but i aint comfortable giving the exact uai, but i'll just say its over 99.
i think its because in one group of friends its at the higher end, and in another group of friends its on the lower end of the scale.

and i dont think that it correlates with the topic of this thread.

Simpson Freak

HSC
minushuman said:
i got lyk a 49 outa 50 for mah englysh x-tention 2 how dum is dat yo i cnt evn typ

And that's why the HSC is a load of bullshit. Seriously, who gives me a 49/50? I mispelt "arse" as "ass" on the front page for crying out the fuck loud.
Well you do realise the entire point of Extension 2 English is to appease the boofheads that are arguing to why there are 4 units of mathematics but not 4 of english.

Well the reason is, 4u math is actually a realistic and challenging course, and the government cant handle that so many asian people (i am not asian but did do 4u) doing 4u math and getting extremely well results in it.

thats why they degraded physics, chemistry and biology from real science subjects to the level of a scientific social study.

which is appalling since people who want to major in chemistry or especially in physics are shocked that their remedial hsc science knowledge has not prepared them for real science.

Science degrees are barely in the 80's for uai cut off, and yet the only people that should be doing them are ones who managed to get a band 6. (well theres advanced science and the TSP, but you just have to look at the cutoffs everywhere else)

similarly anyone who wants to do law at a REAL uni, will most likely have to complete 4u math and science subjects as the social sciences, such as legal studies gets scaled so pathetically that anything that can possibly prepare you to do law is subjectively marked.

ultimately it is a flawed system, but atleast it can test to see who can manipulate it the best, adaptation to different situations is more important than trying to find write a short story about an imaginative journey.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
Woow you must have a lot of nerdy friends :) :eek:

PS: On a totally unrelated subject
Passions is on 2:00am ish weekdays
Scrubs is on wednesdays before passions.
Damm Prisonbreak and House collide :burn:

Last edited:

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Simpson Freak said:
I donno why, but i aint comfortable giving the exact uai, but i'll just say its over 99.
i think its because in one group of friends its at the higher end, and in another group of friends its on the lower end of the scale.

and i dont think that it correlates with the topic of this thread.
dont tell me ur ashamed of a 99+. dude u can do basically watever u want. and yeh u must have a lots of nerdy friends if ur on some kind of lower side after getting 99+. i would be over the moon if i got 99+,(not that i wont give it a shot, but at the min a 95+). top stuff for getting the mark though

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)