How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

nicollette

HSC
Not boasting or anything but I'm one of the 5% of females that can orgasm in my dreams..so I'd say whenever I'm reliving a sexual fantasy = then comes masturbation.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
nicollette said:
Not boasting or anything but I'm one of the 5% of females that can orgasm in my dreams..so I'd say whenever I'm reliving a sexual fantasy = then comes masturbation.
what are ur sexual fantasies? p.s. I ask this under the impression that you are over 16.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
Australian?

whats with people asking me that

both your parents are australians?

you don't look too much of a typical australian.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pacchiru said:

its just that pic probly, and yeah

nicollette

HSC
Enteebee said:
what are ur sexual fantasies? p.s. I ask this under the impression that you are over 16.
16 turning 17 Dec 31st so your out of luck buddy :rolleyes:

9deuce

MADE
HSC
So you're 16 then.

Couldn't take it anymore today, and had a bat before IPT test lol.
Time to start again.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
9deuce said:
So you're 16 then.

Couldn't take it anymore today, and had a bat before IPT test lol.
Time to start again.
haha, you fail, I give you 1 day,1 day.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Pacchiru said:

Sorry, no offence, but that attitude of yours is disgusting.

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Enobarbus said:

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.
hahah dude if you saw the pic she was referring to you'd realise how badly you just overreacted

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Enobarbus said:

people who get all caught up on PC make me sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)