• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
1,290
Location
coordinates: bookshop
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2008
Enobarbus said:
Sorry, no offence, but that attitude of yours is disgusting.

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.
ahahahahahahahahaha

due to context.
 

hopethisworks

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
503
Location
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
Enobarbus said:
Sorry, no offence, but that attitude of yours is disgusting.

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.
Hi there,

shut up.
 

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
501
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2010
did he/she delete it's post?


bahaha, no less.
 

daddy-cool

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
15
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2008
sonyaleeisapixi said:
3+ normally

8+ when im stressed ie hsc

respekt, mayne i thort tossin off was more of a guy thing,
wheneva boyz bring it up infront of girls,
they r either grossed out or laugh at u,
notice that dis thread has 90%+ guyz posting,
any other girls toss?? question? wat do u think about???
 

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
1,327
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
daddy-cool said:
respekt, mayne i thort tossin off was more of a guy thing,
wheneva boyz bring it up infront of girls,
they r either grossed out or laugh at u,
notice that dis thread has 90%+ guyz posting,
any other girls toss?? question? wat do u think about???
girls are generally a lot more reserved about it because we dont find the need to share

but most do it
 

9deuce

MADE
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
181
Location
B.H.
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
jcurry said:
dont overestimate it
6hours max i give, probably does it in his sleep
If it happens while I sleep, it doesn't count.
Not my fault.
 

nicollette

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
59
Gender
Female
HSC
2009
enobarbus said:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus
Sorry, no offence, but that attitude of yours is disgusting.

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.

Hi there,
hopethisworks said:
Hi there,

shut up.
Why are you telling him/her to shutup, he/she brings up a valid point..not in the right thread though...lol.
 

one8two

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
124
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
daddy-cool said:
respekt, mayne i thort tossin off was more of a guy thing,
wheneva boyz bring it up infront of girls,
they r either grossed out or laugh at u,
notice that dis thread has 90%+ guyz posting,
any other girls toss?? question? wat do u think about???

oh dear.
do you have a brain?
 

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
459
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
Whenever I feel like it lol.
Varies.
Ohhh, sleep orgasms! <3 LOL, I can't actually remember who posted about that, but WOO.
And I actually don't think most girls do it. A lot probably, but I don't think most.
They definately don't talk about it a lot.
 

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
1,035
Location
Bel Air
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
nicollette said:
Why are you telling him/her to shutup, he/she brings up a valid point..not in the right thread though...lol.
GTFO the internet.
 

Hampsters-rul

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
27
Gender
Male
HSC
2009
My record is only 5 times in one day. Most days i do it once a day occassionally twice a day.
 

savio23q

Band
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
394
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
I can't believe I just read 14 pages of this thread...what a waste of time LOL

Even more disappointing is the fact that 95% of the posters were males. Sweet. :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top