How often is too often to call a girl you just met? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
how often is too often to call a girl you just met?
the one that rings u up and seems very interested in ur insurance around dinner time, or the one that one that asks surveys (always around dinner)...well ring her up, she obviously likes u...and know about timing

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
call randomly, otherwise she'll expect your call. as a guide, maybe 1st day, 3rd day, 4th day, 7th day, 8th day etc.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
my gf gives me wake up calls ! ^^ .. and i call her at night to say goodnight .__." .. and i can't even talk on fone when my asian parents are around ! wooo..

what does that mean ? XD

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
boasboy said:
my gf gives me wake up calls ! ^^ .. and i call her at night to say goodnight .__." .. and i can't even talk on fone when my asian parents are around ! wooo..

what does that mean ? XD
awww poor u..

jabbott

HSC
If i met a nice guy i would be hoping that he called me the next day - which you did so that is good. I would suggest maybe giving her a call after the weekend and going from there.

LazyBoy said:
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jabbott said:
If i met a nice guy i would be hoping that he called me the next day...
Exactly, and the best thing a guy can do is NEVER do anything that a girl wants.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
boasboy said:
I think I'm going to be sick. I hope your parents beat you, or at least send you back to this so called 'Asia'.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I think I'm going to be sick. I hope your parents beat you, or at least send you back to this so called 'Asia'.
Wtf is Asia? Is it a kind of radish?

urbanflava8742

chill dude! a simple sms to say good night isnt' going to make her think ur a stalker, but she'll have you in mind just before she goes to bed and if ur lucky she'll dream about you two together and wake up thinking of her wonderful dream that she just had!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I would say the best time to call her after meeting her would be about 2-3 days

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
whenever u wnat..if u cant stop thinking about calling and always looking and playing with your fone..stuff it just call
like a day is gonna make a difference
like shes gonna hate u if u call early?

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
if u guys have just met, calling everyday is a big turn off, for sure.

even if she's interested... it can become quite annoying.

i'd say call twice a week.

HSC
LazyBoy said:
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)
Call when you wanna plan something or have something good to say. Calling often for the hell of it can get weird.

bootylicious

HSC
LazyBoy said:

well it depends... for me my man calls me once or twice a day (usually at night) and thats all right coz we talk for ages on the phone!! so theres no need for him to call more than that in a day!! but sometimes he does, but i aint complaining! :) any excuse to talk to a hot guy, i'll take it!!!

HSC
bootylicious said:
well it depends... for me my man calls me once or twice a day (usually at night) and thats all right coz we talk for ages on the phone!! so theres no need for him to call more than that in a day!! but sometimes he does, but i aint complaining! :) any excuse to talk to a hot guy, i'll take it!!!
:rolleyes: pssht ... please nig ... :rolleyes: muahaha ... ha ... do I know you?

stainmepink

HSC
LazyBoy said:

dont ever call her more than once in a day. GOD. its scary.
maybe wait like 3 days. she has a social life as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)