How often is too often to call a girl you just met? (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
i think this is simple, you call her once you go out once... if that goes well you may call once or twice the next week till the point where you are comfortable and you will jsut call when you feel like it...

but on this topic i jsut called a girl and i think i fucked it up... i asked if she wanted to go out.. she said she might have to go somewhere then, said she would get back to me... talked for another minute and i made a stupid excuse.

why am i so stupid?

HSC
bootylicious said:
damn girl!! u post some freaky shit!!..... i dunno if u know me???!!
freaky shit my ass nig :cool: ... dayum you know you know me ... i was the chick your man was groping on in the parking lot ...
... pssht ...
Lame mrs craig attempt, try understand:
je voudrais, um, telephoner toi mais ton chose n'est pas ... um ... picking up???

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
freaky shit my ass nig :cool: ... dayum you know you know me ... i was the chick your man was groping on in the parking lot ...
... pssht ...
Lame mrs craig attempt, try understand:
je voudrais, um, telephoner toi mais ton chose n'est pas ... um ... picking up???
biatch betta stay away from my man, or sumfing bad might happen to u..... if u get my drift?!!!

HSC
bootylicious said:
update u on wat???............ oh, and no worries. Sure i understand!!!............. understand wat, exactly?!?!?!?!?
My landline maison fone (wtf??) is still fucked and we have not talked about that ... cos you were gonna ... duh

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
My landline maison fone (wtf??) is still fucked and we have not talked about that ... cos you were gonna ... duh
oh yeah!! sorry bout that, it totally slipped my mind!!!

(regardez ta messages secret. je suis allez to send vous un message apres cet post!!)

HSC
bootylicious said:
oh yeah!! sorry bout that, it totally slipped my mind!!!

(regardez ta messages secret. je suis allez to send vous un message apres cet post!!)
Fine and good ... um nous parle demain de le bus avec ton homme ... oh fuck, why did madame c teach you so much better than me?

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Fine and good ... um nous parle demain de le bus avec ton homme ... oh fuck, why did madame c teach you so much better than me?
dude, wat i wrote was crap!!! i doesn't even make sense!!! if anyone in this forum knew how to speak french and read it, they'll probably be laughing their head off, or going "wat the heck..." :eek:

HSC
bootylicious said:
dude, wat i wrote was crap!!! i doesn't even make sense!!! if anyone in this forum knew how to speak french and read it, they'll probably be laughing their head off, or going "wat the heck..." :eek:
I know!! But I read yours and I was like - what the flip? When did you learn ' cet' and all the tenses and jack?? Grr, so I was trying to upstage you by using all these simple words in a big sentence but it didn't work. And remember, qui est le chou chou de Madame dans classe d'huit????????????????????

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
I know!! But I read yours and I was like - what the flip? When did you learn ' cet' and all the tenses and jack?? Grr, so I was trying to upstage you by using all these simple words in a big sentence but it didn't work. And remember, qui est le chou chou de Madame dans classe d'huit????????????????????
Now you have and obsession with the cabbage?

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
d'huit --> at night??? vous voulez etre de chou chou de Mme craig d'huit???

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Cabbage - what the flip? Lol, lemme guess - you're using some translator dictionary to figure out what we're saying.
No, sorry its just been a while since i have done french

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)