How r you supposed to prepare for Ancient (1 Viewer)

N

n a + a l i e

serisoly,
ancient hsc questions are so weird and I nevr really know how to actually prepare for it

ive created a complete ancient summary based on the syllabus criteria points ...
can any one suggest some pointers on studying ancient

nedzelic

HSC
like anything else - just make notes by the syllabus
i would suggest having a very strong overview with alot of background information first though
ancient is strange, unlike any other subject. it's like you will be stuyding and then all of a sudden, after weeks - click! - and all of a sudden it all makes sense and you can link everything you know togther - which is integral as in the HSC you will be required to do two 25 mark essays (half the exam). these questions will ask you to expain, or assess something and so you look at the casue and effect of things of that time period or society and hence, background information allows you to be able to picture everything - from a god-like perspective
well that's the way i did it anyway
but basically just like any other subject make notes according to the syllabus - compiling notes from here would be a good start, add anything your teacher gives you and progressively build and improve the notes throughout the topic so you have brilliant notes at the end - that make sense to you

Have fun!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i just downloaded some summaries off this site, read them all then compressed them down to 1 page per topic... then i wrote an essay on each and then on 1 page i wrote down what sources i would use for each essay question in each topic... so in the end u have 1 peice of paper to memorise with a few quotes and a few handy sources e.g graffito of Ty said " Her arrow is among the northerners"

fair easy, but for section 2 no need to compress, just read the summary over an over so u have a fair idea about your society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)