How screwed are you? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Well, i suppose you're in the right place then.

Im sure you'll get some study done - you did study quite a lot a few days back :D
true.... but, that's coz i <3 biology :shy:. and i absolutely cannot stand studying or learning about chemistry of 4U..... ><" which is why i'm screwed for those 2 subjects....

and english.. very screwed for that too..

starrysky

HSC
Oh yeah, Advanced, gotta love it. Seriously.

I'm trying to write out my meagre journey essay by hand. It's writeable in 40 minutes, but what's written isn't writing; half of it is desperate scribble that could be deemed completely fucking illegible.

Shorthand, anyone?

I don't like Powerplay. It sucks arse.

Screwed for Eng Adv at least, then. (N)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
true.... but, that's coz i <3 biology :shy:. and i absolutely cannot stand studying or learning about chemistry of 4U..... ><" which is why i'm screwed for those 2 subjects....

and english.. very screwed for that too..
Okay. explain to me this Jess - If your parents told you to do 4unit maths and you knew you weren't prepared - why did you do it? In year 11 my mum wanted me to try 3unit math - instead i stuck with 2u and now im in general....

If i were you i just would've done what i liked - I dont like your parents :(

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
starrysky said:
Oh yeah, Advanced, gotta love it. Seriously.

I'm trying to write out my meagre journey essay by hand. It's writeable in 40 minutes, but what's written isn't writing; half of it is desperate scribble that could be deemed completely fucking illegible.

Shorthand, anyone?

I don't like Powerplay. It sucks arse.

Screwed for Eng Adv at least, then. (N)
samesamesame.... TT_TT... i can write, like, a measly 4 pages for Journeys, but even then it's only coz my handwriting is HUGE, and coz i leave HUMOUNGOUS spaces between each word, and i leave HUGE lines between each paragraph......

and as for modules.... *shudders*.... i can barely scrape 3 pages for powerplay and speeches......

AND i have one of the worst handwriting styles in the history of crappy handwriting..

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I write about 5-6 pages in english for each essay - creative writing is a bit less :D

starrysky

HSC
They're East Asian parents, it's practically a generalised birth obligation to do so much Math.

My father abhors me because I chose so much English and he can't so much as pronounce the name "Shakespeare". Literally.

Me: "Shake. Spear."

Father: "Shackez. Spare."

Right.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Okay. explain to me this Jess - If your parents told you to do 4unit maths and you knew you weren't prepared - why did you do it? In year 11 my mum wanted me to try 3unit math - instead i stuck with 2u and now im in general....

If i were you i just would've done what i liked - I dont like your parents :(
lol.. well. i actually WANTED to do 4U, coz i was really good at 3U... and on top of that, i had my older brother telling me that 4U wasn't hard at all (he got an E4 in 4U >_>")....

so, i guess i thought i could do it, and my parents wanted me to do it.... so i did it...

and even though i was failing miserably during the year... after each crappy test, i always thought that i could improve....

but i guess i was wrong.... and i'm screwed.... ><"

bah..... actually, i contemplated dropping 4U a couple of times this year.... maybe i should've... but so many people were telling me that i shouldn't..... *sigh*

starrysky

HSC
You WANTED to do 4U?

I like you. Can I have your Mathematics talent?

As a side note: Exponential function? Wut? Screwed.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
starrysky said:
You WANTED to do 4U?

I like you. Can I have your Mathematics talent?

As a side note: Exponential function? Wut? Screwed.
lol.... i suck like shite at 4U....

but, here, have some 3U talents: Jess ~~~~math talent~~~~ Starrysky

starrysky

HSC
AIII!!!~

Happy days. :D

Biology is alright. Except I'm missing like half the theory dot points from Maintaining A Balance. Heh. Woot?

PS: Oh yeah, and call me Xuan. :)

samuel slack

HSC
Just did some Ancient History past questions, then read back over them. They sound like a 7 year old's story. I mean wtf??!! I'm just not in the game today.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
They're East Asian parents, it's practically a generalised birth obligation to do so much Math.

My father abhors me because I chose so much English and he can't so much as pronounce the name "Shakespeare". Literally.

Me: "Shake. Spear."

Father: "Shackez. Spare."

Right.
LOL :D i <3 you Xuan

ssejamafone said:
lol.. well. i actually WANTED to do 4U, coz i was really good at 3U... and on top of that, i had my older brother telling me that 4U wasn't hard at all (he got an E4 in 4U >_>")....

so, i guess i thought i could do it, and my parents wanted me to do it.... so i did it...

and even though i was failing miserably during the year... after each crappy test, i always thought that i could improve....

but i guess i was wrong.... and i'm screwed.... ><"

bah..... actually, i contemplated dropping 4U a couple of times this year.... maybe i should've... but so many people were telling me that i shouldn't..... *sigh*
I still dont like your parents.

But you seem like a smart bum, you'll survive :D

williams180

HSC
historykidd said:
I don't know how it's possible but I hate and love you at the same time williams180.

EDIT:

Thanks for the PM : )
no worries love u

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
fishy89sg said:
our club isnt exclusive??? :eek:
I have a feeling that by the end of the week - this club will be filled with fellow HSC'ers :) A very good feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)