How should Bfs response to the tough questions by their GFs? (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
skinned said:
hahha i bet it isnt. I am very familiar with the modelling world. :D

Look up Maggie Q in Gettyimages. She's in New York, hanging out with Andy Roddick in many of the pictures. :)

Maybe Choc-chip can verify whethers it her :)
Its not maggie q! They look so different. I refuse to believe its maggie q until choc chip says otherwise. They just look sooo different!

santaslayer

HSC
IcEy said:
Its not maggie q! They look so different. I refuse to believe its maggie q until choc chip says otherwise. They just look sooo different!
It IS Maggie. She's been in a few HK movies as well.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Don't try and go for the stereotypical look. Big boobs are over rated. I've seen and unconciously rated many thousands of girls, and #1, #2 and #3 in hotness (in real life btw), havn't been well equiped.

They've had a smile on their face, they act natural and they look you in the eye, rather then those girls who look down on you like you're an insect. Those are the attractive ones... not the stereotypical shit you find in magazines and in real life (which 75% of girls do act like a bunch of princesses).

Lets be honest here... for skin-deep purposes, yes, a figure is important, but there are SO many figures you can achieve without going anorexic. If you want a "omfg NICE" butt or mid, stop go off chocablock-o'fat foods for a while (aka its easier for vego's to do this...)

But I agree with what iambored wrote on page 3. This is NOT cliche bullshit... its the truth. Looks are overrated... and so are many other things. Don't fuss! I've seen so many girls who would otherwise be omghot! But they look like camels because they have a constant sneer on their face. Look at your mind before you look at your body.

If your boyfriend wants to look at you like a piece of sex-meat, then dump his fkin arse! There are plenty of half-decent guys out in the world.

P.S if you at least want to try and reach your potential, DO NOT GO AROUND LOOKING LIKE A FOOTY MOLE! That means PLEASE do not wear miniskirts, ughboots, lowcut tshirt to show off your silicon pumped boobs. It just DOES NOT work. ITS OLD AND ITS ANNOYING AND DEFINATLY NOT ATTRACTIVE!

Last edited:

Keen

MD
HSC
But please DO NOT take that as a message that you can slob off, not do any exercise, not eat healthily and guys will still love you because you're beautiful inside. Yeah a beautiful smile can make a girl beautiful, but you still want to know she values herself enough to take care not to let herself get fat.
Like I know gorgeous girls who during semester just pile on the weight as they don't care about themselves just their work and they come back from summer looking so much better.

Just because you're lovely on the inside doesn't mean you can ignore the outside, it's sort of like a business, you still have to sell your product.

Keen

skinned

IcEy said:
you should have scrolled down to the pics where she isnt wearing that much makeup. It looks THE SAME.

choc-chip, tell them it isnt you :)

Ive seen many people use that avatar, not just choc-chip.

IcEy

HSC
skinned said:
this is another photo of her...exact pose & smile.

OMG what is wrong with you people? They're so different! How can you even begin to think that they're the same?

JoeysBoy said:
Don't try and go for the stereotypical look. Big boobs are over rated. I've seen and unconciously rated many thousands of girls, and #1, #2 and #3 in hotness (in real life btw), havn't been well equiped.
That's only your opinion. I've also developed the technique of checking out the tits of every girl I pass, and the ones I like have big chests. Not outrageously big, but in proportion with their height and the rest of their attributes. Personally, I prefer them to be a smidgen bit larger than than what's in proportion.

JoeysBoy said:
This is NOT cliche bullshit... its the truth. Looks are overrated... and so are many other things. Don't fuss! I've seen so many girls who would otherwise be omghot! But they look like camels because they have a constant sneer on their face. Look at your mind before you look at your body.
How are looks overrated? I'm not saying the rest isn't important, but honestly, I wouldn't be able to wake up next to an ugly mug. I want looks + personality + intelligence. You think it's too much to ask for all of this? It might be, but I'd rather try my best, rather than just "settle" for some second rate person. They don't have to be perfect in all three respects, and there's no way they can be, but it doesn't mean that you should give up and settle for less (what You think is "less", if you get what I mean).

JoeysBoy said:
If your boyfriend wants to look at you like a piece of sex-meat, then dump his fkin arse! There are plenty of half-decent guys out in the world.

P.S if you at least want to try and reach your potential, DO NOT GO AROUND LOOKING LIKE A FOOTY MOLE! That means PLEASE do not wear miniskirts, ughboots, lowcut tshirt to show off your silicon pumped boobs. It just DOES NOT work. ITS OLD AND ITS ANNOYING AND DEFINATLY NOT ATTRACTIVE!
Why would you say that guys who like their gfs to dress up sexy aren't decent? I'd like to think I'm a decent guy, but that doesn't mean I don't like to see something sexy!
Also, what does dressing sexy have anything to do with reaching their potential? Are you saying that women/men who have different dress senses CAN'T reach their potential? That their lack of clothing somehow inhibits their other functions?

Please DO wear miniskirts! PLEASE wear low cut t-shirts so I can perve on your silicon pumped, or naturally large boobs! Its not annoying, nor is it unattractive, I promise, even if no one else does, I will appreciate it!!!!

skinned

IcEy said:
OMG what is wrong with you people? They're so different! How can you even begin to think that they're the same?

OMG what is wrong with YOU, you have no idea do you? Have you ever seen her in a modelling campaign? Have you ever even seen her in a movie?? I don't think so. She looks different as well.

Anyway, choc chip herself mentioned she looks for pictures of hot girls on the net.

You THINK it isnt her.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
IcEy said:
Dude, I saw the exact picture Choc-chip used as her av, under the name of Maggie Q. It was on gettyimages. I can't be bothered looking for it again, but I'm just telling you.

santaslayer

HSC
IcEy said:
I think I'm going to go cry myself to sleep...
Was planning a BoS pickup hey? :p

But yes, JoeysBoy is attempting to appeal to the large portion of girls who would really think that looks aren't important at all. They are (!!!) and Icey and Keen have accurately described so.

On the same scale, girls wouldn't prefer someone who couldn't maintain themselves. If you can't even look after yourself properly, how would you be expected to look after someone else?

HSC
IcEy said:
That's only your opinion. I've also developed the technique of checking out the tits of every girl I pass, and the ones I like have big chests. Not outrageously big, but in proportion with their height and the rest of their attributes. Personally, I prefer them to be a smidgen bit larger than than what's in proportion.
Good for you =D

IcEy said:
How are looks overrated? I'm not saying the rest isn't important, but honestly, I wouldn't be able to wake up next to an ugly mug. I want looks + personality + intelligence. You think it's too much to ask for all of this? It might be, but I'd rather try my best, rather than just "settle" for some second rate person. They don't have to be perfect in all three respects, and there's no way they can be, but it doesn't mean that you should give up and settle for less (what You think is "less", if you get what I mean).
Don't try and discriminate. People will eventually do the same to you. Being shallow again, VERY few people are actually ugly. I only know of one person that is truly a fucking disgusting person to look at, and he deserves every pay-out he gets. Arrogant shithead... his nick name is foetus. Ugh anyway... 99.999999...% people are only "ugly" because of their circumstances, such as they smoke (makes them look like a dead ghost), can't/don't eat right (e.g. anorxia), going through hormonal changes (e.g acne... which 99% of time passes), had facial injuries done to them, too lazy (e.g. gets fat cuz they don't excersie), etc. My point is that every person has the opportunity to look like a model... whether or not they choose to is a different matter. If they really wanted to, a person could.

IcEy said:
Why would you say that guys who like their gfs to dress up sexy aren't decent? I'd like to think I'm a decent guy, but that doesn't mean I don't like to see something sexy!
Also, what does dressing sexy have anything to do with reaching their potential? Are you saying that women/men who have different dress senses CAN'T reach their potential? That their lack of clothing somehow inhibits their other functions?

Please DO wear miniskirts! PLEASE wear low cut t-shirts so I can perve on your silicon pumped, or naturally large boobs! Its not annoying, nor is it unattractive, I promise, even if no one else does, I will appreciate it!!!!
That says something about the kind of girl you like eh? :rolleyes:

HSC
Bueaty is subjective, I can find one girl gorgeous and others find her ugly

IcEy

HSC
Joni Next Door said:
Good for you =D

Joni Next Door said:
Don't try and discriminate. People will eventually do the same to you.

Don't they already?

Joni Next Door said:
Being shallow again, VERY few people are actually ugly. I only know of one person that is truly a fucking disgusting person to look at, and he deserves every pay-out he gets. Arrogant shithead... his nick name is foetus. Ugh anyway... 99.999999...% people are only "ugly" because of their circumstances, such as they smoke (makes them look like a dead ghost), can't/don't eat right (e.g. anorxia), going through hormonal changes (e.g acne... which 99% of time passes), had facial injuries done to them, too lazy (e.g. gets fat cuz they don't excersie), etc. My point is that every person has the opportunity to look like a model... whether or not they choose to is a different matter. If they really wanted to, a person could.
I can't think of anything to say...I'm really hungry. So hungry that it hurts.

Joni Next Door said:
That says something about the kind of girl you like eh? :rolleyes:
I like all sorts of girls. I'm just saying that when I walk down the street, I like to be greeted by cornucopia of big tits and nice, long, shapely legs, even if looking is as far as I'll get.

Last edited:
HSC
IcEy said:
Np.

IcEy said:
Don't they already?
True. But depends on the person your looking at.

IcEy said:
I can't think of anything to say...I'm really hungry. So hungry that it hurts.
I'm hungry too. Mmmm...

IcEy said:
I like all sorts of girls. I'm just saying that when I walk down the street, I like to be greeted by cornucopia of big tits and nice, long, shapely legs, even if looking is as far as I'll get.
I supose I'm a little bit hipocritical, but if you were at my school, you would fall into the culture that girls who look like prostitutes arn't really a turn on (aka mole calling at the footy matches), if u know what I mean.

Lennie

Choc-chip.... Your a size 10. If you browse through modelling agency sites etc. Most models are a size 10... Get over it.

It's all about the way you carry yourself.... Seriously. If you look insecure, it's a million times more unattractive then someone whos confidence is easily observed.

Its been said, but you have a BF that adores you, and thats all that matters. It's a credit to yourself that his past GF's have been "hot", by your own definition. Just think, that he could have had them, but he chose you. And he chose you for a REASON.

Does that not say anything to you? It should.

IcEy

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Choc-chip....

Just think, that he could have had them, but he chose you. And he chose you for a REASON.

Does that not say anything to you? It should.

Bravo. Bravo.

Well said. Its amazing how so many people just overlook truly important things like that, and lock on to things that really don't matter.

Thankyou so much.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
Joni Next Door said:
VERY few people are actually ugly.
so wot do u call people that arent good looking??

chix r rated from 1-10 ...1 being butt ugly,5 being not ugly or good looking, 10 being like super hot...i can assure u that there are MANY chix below 5...

and dude assuming u goto joeys..u probably havent been all over sydney have u...i know that there are alotta hot chix in hunter valley region..u need to step into like places like granville..

btw saying that theres only one ugly guy in ur skool ( implying that every1 else is good looking) is seriously suss..lol..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Joni Next Door said:
Don't try and discriminate. People will eventually do the same to you. Being shallow again, VERY few people are actually ugly. I only know of one person that is truly a fucking disgusting person to look at, and he deserves every pay-out he gets. Arrogant shithead... his nick name is foetus. Ugh anyway... 99.999999...% people are only "ugly" because of their circumstances, such as they smoke (makes them look like a dead ghost), can't/don't eat right (e.g. anorxia), going through hormonal changes (e.g acne... which 99% of time passes), had facial injuries done to them, too lazy (e.g. gets fat cuz they don't excersie), etc.
in the end, they're still ugly

deal with it people. It's the truth. I'm no oil-painting, but i accept it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)