How should Bfs response to the tough questions by their GFs? (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
Lundy said:
I think I speak for most guys when I say girls with a bit of meat on them are sexier than boobs on a stick.
That image is so disturbing, yet...so so true.

choc-chip

HSC
Lundy said:
I think I speak for most guys when I say girls with a bit of meat on them are sexier than boobs on a stick. .
It doesn't make anys sense to me when he told me he thought Jennifer love Hewitt was hot back in year 7.

choc-chip

HSC
Do you guys think that young adults who come from a non co-edu school tend to be more self-consious abt their body imgae over the others who aren't ??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I'm inclined to say yes. Because i know when people have more contact with the opposite sex they are more likely to put in effort. But people from single sex schools are also image conscious, perhaps the ones who are most image conscious are the ones with more opposite sex friends out of school. Maybe people from a co-ed school learn to not care about the opposite sex after a while. So maybe it's even between the types of schools.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
choc-chip said:
It doesn't make anys sense to me when he told me he thought Jennifer love Hewitt was hot back in year 7.
omg! he made a statement relating to *one* chick, 6 years ago! obviously that represents his feelings for all women now. fuck, i hope he dumps you. you sound like so much fucking emotional craziness

choc-chip

HSC
crazyhomo said:
omg! he made a statement relating to *one* chick, 6 years ago! obviously that represents his feelings for all women now. fuck, i hope he dumps you. you sound like so much fucking emotional craziness
poor grammaticality

choc-chip

HSC
Some people have difficulties to contruct complete sentences when expressing themselves.

Jase

HSC
why is it that most straight guys have almost no understanding of what makes guys hot, whereas all girls seem to have an obsession over other girls.

the only way i could find out if another guy was hot was if i asked 10 girls on their opinions. i mean i suppose you could sorta guess who's goodlooking or not, but it's still incredibly difficult to judge.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Jase said:
why is it that most straight guys have almost no understanding of what makes guys hot, whereas all girls seem to have an obsession over other girls.

the only way i could find out if another guy was hot was if i asked 10 girls on their opinions. i mean i suppose you could sorta guess who's goodlooking or not, but it's still incredibly difficult to judge.
no, you're just a closet fag

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
if your boyfriend thinks you're hot, then whats the worry? you dont really need to impress anyone else, unless you have a more open kinda relationship or you're planning on doing some on the side picking up.

then again i know body image is a big issue and ive had dramas with it in the past, but honestly, you grow up and out of it. if you're really concerned about how you look, go see a nutritionist or your doctor or go to the gym or take up a sport and do something about how you look. its important to do it all the healthy way though, so you reach your goals and dont move away from them.

girls (and increasingly, guys too) stress about the way they look WAY too much. the most important thing is confidence (seriously). on schoolies i saw guys who were ugly as sin picking up girls at the bar at the drop of a hat with their vivacity. a big smile, confident (but not cocky) body language and the ability to converse easily and take an interest in someone else can override your percieved weaknesses so quickly. just get out there, have fun and be confident and you'll find things are a lot easier.

ice_wind

HSC
azzie said:
girls (and increasingly, guys too) stress about the way they look WAY too much. the most important thing is confidence (seriously). on schoolies i saw guys who were ugly as sin picking up girls at the bar at the drop of a hat with their vivacity. a big smile, confident (but not cocky) body language and the ability to converse easily and take an interest in someone else can override your percieved weaknesses so quickly. just get out there, have fun and be confident and you'll find things are a lot easier.
its not that, but everyone just naturally wants to look good, to be honest, im a straight 16-yr-old guy and i spend at least 15 minutes after showering fixing my hair and other stuff...

as long as ure b/f luvs the way u are, then i think there's nothing u have to worry about tho...he's been with u all that time, he obviously loves the way u look...dw about what he thinks of other girls...

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
OK, Sometimes I have hang-ups about the way I look, buty increasingly, i have deided that I like my body. Besides, there are benefits from not having perfect proportions.... My best friend and I were shopping in myers, and we saw a mannequin adorned in a hot swim suit, and she said...

"You know Serena, if you and I had bodies like that model, we would be so broke, because we would be spending all our money on clothes!"

therefore I am comforted with the fact I still have money in my bank account. Besides, believe it or not, there are more things in life besides boobs. I know this because the same chick is flat as a tack (no, seriously), but her ex recently said to her when she was moaning about her body "Stop worrying. You're hot. look, i want to have sex with you, but i can't." Which was a very amusing moment

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I have the ability to see peoples inner beauty. I hate how shallow the whole world is. WHO THE FUCK LOOKS AT PEOPLES CLOTHES?! like my friends take fucking hours to get ready to go out, i just wear clothes, preferably clean ones, any clothes!! becoz i believe that if people are judging me by what i wear, then they arent worth even talking to!!!

I dont ever compare myself to other girls, thats just a ridiculous thing to do. Really, what is it achieving? nothing.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
guys should be honest, but as long as their gf's dont then yell at them for telling them the truth....bitches

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Shell said:
I have the ability to see peoples inner beauty.
Everyone does. Some people choose to utilise it, some don't.

I hate how shallow the whole world is. WHO THE FUCK LOOKS AT PEOPLES CLOTHES?! like my friends take fucking hours to get ready to go out, i just wear clothes, preferably clean ones, any clothes!! becoz i believe that if people are judging me by what i wear, then they arent worth even talking to!!!
I'm not one to care a great deal about my appearance either, but I think the idea is that if you feel great in what you're wearing, you feel confident. And it shows.

Of course people are going to judge you on outward appearances first. It's not like they have anything else to go by yet. Clothing is actually a form of communication in its own right. What you wear says a lot about you to others.

I dont ever compare myself to other girls, thats just a ridiculous thing to do. Really, what is it achieving? nothing.
It's a natural tendency for people to desire what they don't have. Instead of blaming the girls we should probably blame the media constantly telling them at an impressionable age what they should look like and what they should wear, thus creating a generation of perpetually paranoid little girls fretting over their weight and whether their outfits are skanky enough to attract the boys.

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
midnight_magick said:
i'm Asian and I've got cleavage and i sometimes feel like a freak. so many other asian girls are flat chested or have a small chest.
owell, back to topic.
Are you comfortable to show them off?
I don't...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)