How THICK is your journal? (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
naughtymanolo said:
I did all ym journal in 3 days! (no sleep) i ended up filling three 240 page books and one 320 (all double sided) i was so pround, it was the most at my school, but from past years it was average. that said it was utter crap written in there, just analysis of my films that i chose my 'progression' and crap i dated it all in 1/2hr making bogus dates. i am pleassed.
Holy CRAP. Seriously. Kudos to you, dude, kudos.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
naughtymanolo said:
I did all ym journal in 3 days! (no sleep) i ended up filling three 240 page books and one 320 (all double sided) i was so pround, it was the most at my school, but from past years it was average. that said it was utter crap written in there, just analysis of my films that i chose my 'progression' and crap i dated it all in 1/2hr making bogus dates. i am pleassed.
Great work, but how exactly does that gain you marks?

RiCkiE

HSC
WTF!bbq said:
Jesus H. Christ. I salute your effort, my friend. I didn't even bother faking dates, and I put little shiny star stickers over all the swear words cause my teacher had been quite horrified. Mine ended up being a 300-pg binder with plastic sleeves, filled all the way :)
LOL. Imagine the marker's surprise when curiosity gets the better of them. I just blacked out all the bits that were too vulgar with a big black marker but it bled through :mad1: looks weird now.

naughtymanolo

HSC
kewlu said:
Great work, but how exactly does that gain you marks?
I doesn't but i a.) needed a journal and b.) in the past at my school (that is not an overly intelligent school) the average was around 3 to 4 journals, some had 6 fully stuffed journals, so i was going by that little did i know that one journal would suffice. oh well I am proud of my journals that weigh as much as me.

specking of weigh is anyone else putting on weight? i am so fat this year i put on 7 KILOS!!!!!! i have a week to lose it for formal. bring on the Laxatives, gym and celery and cottage cheese. and DAM alcohol has so many carbs! limited partying

turtleman91

Secret Nerd
HSC
Well I have been warned continuously that they only look at your journal if they're worried that your MW might not be all your own work or if it seems inadequate in comparison to the amount of time we had.

I'm just attempting to fill one of those red and black VAPD-type things. it's not gonna happen but i mean you get these people who fill like 500 VAPDs with useless drivel so I think i'll stick with the "quality not quantity" slogan for mine...

hahahahahahaha

That's my only chance of not going absolutely crazy i think...

DUE ON FRIDAY ARGH! hahahaha

stillwaters

HSC
yea, vapds seems to be popular for 4 unit :p
i went el cheapo and just bought a4 exercise books
it's full of angst and i think i have several f -words floating around... but also research and stuff... drafts...
nice with arch lever ring folder ^^ that's much smarter than me with my hobo looking brown paper bag of photocopied articles that i couldn't be bothered pasting into my book :p
i'm kind of excited that i'll be giving it all in on friday... but it'll be like i'm also giving away a part of me (albeit a highly stressing, textual, verbrose part of me) although i really really really need to do my conclusion ><

Arsenic

Rogue Assassin
HSC
I have one journal... is that bad? It is a 906 page A4 lecture booklet with rings down its spine, about an inch thick if it is not squashed down, writing on both pages.

How exactly are the journals handed in?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Arsenic said:
I have one journal... is that bad? It is a 906 page A4 lecture booklet with rings down its spine, about an inch thick if it is not squashed down, writing on both pages.

How exactly are the journals handed in?
I had a 300 and something page journal. Less than half of it was full. I still got the marks. :)

Arsenic

Rogue Assassin
HSC
tanjin said:
I had a 300 and something page journal. Less than half of it was full. I still got the marks. :)
Thank you, I am now feeling quite reassured.

From reading this, I have begun to pity the person or persons who drop these 'quite heavy' loads of useless drivell and tantrums with random swearing. Woe be to them and the hour they must spend gathering the pages with biceps that must be very large from carrying the immense weight of teenage angst. And reading it? Little wonder they do not.

To kevinx2 - 'I'm a guy so I don't like journaling' summarises the answer quite well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)