• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to Argue With Females (1 Viewer)

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Redgoddess said:
hehehe, hilarious thread. i hate it when people cry in arguments and bring out the irrelevant bullshit. i had a massive argument with a friend (well...ex friend now...) and she started insulting me and i was just like "well that may be true but it doesnt make me any less right"... and then she started crying and all that shit and i was just... unimpressed. i pwned her good. i've never really had a fight with a b/f or g/f before though...i guess it's something i'll experience later...once i get a significant other... which doesnt look like happening any time soon *sigh*
dude that is so cool. you used the word pwn! I thought only dota/cs guys use that word. A chick using Pwn. WOW! LOL

RTTTYTR

HSC
If you want a relationship with them, try not to argue (unless its really important).

Its generally better to accept that its your fault, regardless.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I can beat anyone in an argument, simply because I don't let reason interfere with my emotional instabilty.

Redgoddess said:
i've never really had a fight with a b/f or g/f before though...i guess it's something i'll experience later...once i get a significant other... which doesnt look like happening any time soon *sigh*
I love how bi-curious people feel the need to reaffirm their sexuality in every post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)