How to ask a girl you really like to be your gf/ go out with you? (1 Viewer)

pattrickk

HSC
well, we went to c "dear john" the movie today, and it was great, i dont really wanna elaborate on details. had a good time.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
well, we went to c "dear john" the movie today, and it was great, i dont really wanna elaborate on details. had a good time.
did she give you a bj during the movie or wut? or a handjob at least?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
mate youre gonna have to elaborate on details, youve spiked peoples curiosity here

Wiggy420

HSC
if you wanna fuck her treat her like shit then change back to a nice guy then just do that again and again and she will be sucking on your small azn cock. if you want a girlfriend did you not learn anything from 500 Days of Summer?
lmaoo thats really funny +3

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok herez wat u do

at school, grab her by the waist, drag her into the nearest empty classroom, and have relations with her (whether she wants to or not).

i promise u after this she surely will 100% definitely fall in love with u. trust me, i know from experience.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
o dat is such a goowd movie :)

i cried a little :eek:

Maro0uHaa

HSC
if you wanna fuck her treat her like shit then change back to a nice guy then just do that again and again and she will be sucking on your small azn cock. if you want a girlfriend did you not learn anything from 500 Days of Summer?

WDH LOLL...u honestly no notthinnggggg about girlss..if a guy was mean to me ...like treated me like shit..ill tell him to fly or kick his balls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)