How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
miaomiao said:
Threadstarter... I think you are so cute! I'm almost jealous of this girl, she's very lucky to have such a sweet guy toiling for her affections. Anyway good luck ;) :)
I hope you die a horrible horrible death

Haku

ark said:
if u guys are refering to the game ragnarok, i must say I was addicted to that game for some time but then finally got over it, my priest would tank everyone. holycross holycross holy cross, heal heal heal, holy cross holy cross holy cross, heal heal heal... then i would tank doppleganger, and all the other undead MVPs man~ i was pro... anyways ill tell u guys what happened today *sigh* my plan for today was I would volunteer to go first in doing my speaking exam and once i finished i would say to her, " hey 'her name' can i talk to u after ur exam, ill be waiting out the front" something like that, then everything shuold have worked out. BUT what happened was I was late to the exam coz my mum cant drive and we got semi lost so i was the last person there, and guess what u take the exam in the order in which u came, so two girls were first then my girl and i was last.... out of 5 people doing the exam. then i was waiting for about 1hr for the first 3 girls to finish, then me and some other girl got called into the waiting room. There she was waiting, anxiously, reading over her notes, shaking her leg, everything a nervous person would do, i couldnt ask her then coz it would juss stuff her up for her exam. SO i said to myself, its ok when she comes out ill ask her then, she is coming 2nd overall so she should fly past this exam. I waited, then read over my notes, waited a bit more then, the door opened, she bursted out the door crying!!, shedding tears, as she walk past me and this other girl she said " cya guys, good luck" then ran down the stairs crying, the hall echoed of her crying, u know like when u cry u grasp for air real fast, that sound... newayz I was in shock :eek: , u know in movies u get the slow motion effect when you see two lovers walk past each other and they dont realise it, somthing like that. the only thing that was going through my head at that time was her walking past me, red nose, red eyes, and a tear dripping down her face... i missed my chance... to ever see her again.... i could be a stalker and try get her number but, i think i will juss leave it at that. BUT i must say today she looked dame~ beautiful, coz ive only seem her in her skool uniform, first time i seem her with glasses... looks sophisticated, jeans with a black button t-shirt... neways enough of my gayness *wipes tears from eyes* I juss hope ill get another chance, highly doubt it though, that ill see her again... a man can hope cant he.... well thanks for ur help guys, i appreciate it.
oh man reading that was horrible. but the thing with girls is, when they are happy u prob have to say 100 good things to get one credit point added to u. but when sad u get the exact reverse!!!, that was a huge chance!!

anyway enough said about that, when she ran and was crying, a tear drop falls in ur hand. walk up to her and give it back to her saying u shouldn;t cry and all other cool no realistic crap. make u should cool. Even if no tears dropped on u u could still get some water.

man that what one of my friend did and his got heaps of gfs at the same time!!

hipPo3

HSC
nosadness said:
anyway enough said about that, when she ran and was crying, a tear drop falls in ur hand. walk up to her and give it back to her saying u shouldn;t cry and all other cool no realistic crap. make u should cool. Even if no tears dropped on u u could still get some water.

man that what one of my friend did and his got heaps of gfs at the same time!!
even that was painfull to read ..

tuff luck .. u missed ur chance .. in 50 yrs time ur gonna look back and complain on how much of a ghey RO player u where .. maybe u should ov reloaded from previous save piont .. *but its toooo late now* (am sarcastic)

dumbass .. luv the sarcasm there
Its never too late .. if u like her that much, the least u could do is try and be friends with her .. stop being negative.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
even that was painfull to read ..

tuff luck .. u missed ur chance .. in 50 yrs time ur gonna look back and complain on how much of a ghey RO player u where .. maybe u should ov reloaded from previous save piont .. *but its toooo late now* (am sarcastic)

dumbass .. luv the sarcasm there
Its never too late .. if u like her that much, the least u could do is try and be friends with her .. stop being negative.
You shouldn't speak of spelling nor lack of ease ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Here's my opinion on some fundamental mistakes you made.

ark said:
my plan for today was...
Don't make plans. Seriously, this isn't some fucking covert ops mission. If you make "plans", then there will be many places for things to go wrong, as you have shown. Also, don't blame your poor mum.

ark said:
There she was waiting, anxiously, reading over her notes, shaking her leg, everything a nervous person would do, i couldnt ask her then coz it would juss stuff her up for her exam.
This is the point where you should have talked to her. A quick "hello", or a "how do you think you will go" will be a good way to break the ice. You wouldn'tve had a full conversation, but by just acknowledging she was there would have done good things. Hell, a nice conversation might've even released some of her stress.

ark said:
i missed my chance... to ever see her again....
What the crap are you on about? This is also why plans are stupid, you place way too much importance on them working out, when generally they wont. I assume you go to school with her, you WILL see her again.

ark said:
i could be a stalker and try get her number but, i think i will juss leave it at that.
Jackass, you can't succeed without trying and it's not as if she has rejected you. Try to talk to her again and don't come up with some "plan" to do it. Just look for the next opportunity when you could have a conversation with her.

ark said:
I juss hope ill get another chance, highly doubt it though, that ill see her again... a man can hope cant he....
You're a pesimist, you will probably not succeed in life if you keep that "woe is me" attitude. You should be saying "I didn't get to talk to her this time, but next time I see her, I will."

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ark said:
if u guys are refering to the game ragnarok, i must say I was addicted to that game for some time but then finally got over it, my priest would tank everyone. holycross holycross holy cross, heal heal heal, holy cross holy cross holy cross, heal heal heal... then i would tank doppleganger, and all the other undead MVPs man~ i was pro... anyways ill tell u guys what happened today *sigh* my plan for today was I would volunteer to go first in doing my speaking exam and once i finished i would say to her, " hey 'her name' can i talk to u after ur exam, ill be waiting out the front" something like that, then everything shuold have worked out. BUT what happened was I was late to the exam coz my mum cant drive and we got semi lost so i was the last person there, and guess what u take the exam in the order in which u came, so two girls were first then my girl and i was last.... out of 5 people doing the exam. then i was waiting for about 1hr for the first 3 girls to finish, then me and some other girl got called into the waiting room. There she was waiting, anxiously, reading over her notes, shaking her leg, everything a nervous person would do, i couldnt ask her then coz it would juss stuff her up for her exam. SO i said to myself, its ok when she comes out ill ask her then, she is coming 2nd overall so she should fly past this exam. I waited, then read over my notes, waited a bit more then, the door opened, she bursted out the door crying!!, shedding tears, as she walk past me and this other girl she said " cya guys, good luck" then ran down the stairs crying, the hall echoed of her crying, u know like when u cry u grasp for air real fast, that sound... newayz I was in shock :eek: , u know in movies u get the slow motion effect when you see two lovers walk past each other and they dont realise it, somthing like that. the only thing that was going through my head at that time was her walking past me, red nose, red eyes, and a tear dripping down her face... i missed my chance... to ever see her again.... i could be a stalker and try get her number but, i think i will juss leave it at that. BUT i must say today she looked dame~ beautiful, coz ive only seem her in her skool uniform, first time i seem her with glasses... looks sophisticated, jeans with a black button t-shirt... neways enough of my gayness *wipes tears from eyes* I juss hope ill get another chance, highly doubt it though, that ill see her again... a man can hope cant he.... well thanks for ur help guys, i appreciate it.
I was going to start this with "what the fuck?", but seeing as you are somewhat distraught, I held myself back and will go for an euphemism instead.

Huh? :confused: (there's my euphemism)

She lives on your damn street and sees you at the bus stop, and now that she has "failed" her speaking exam and ran out crying, you think you'll never see her again?

Why don't you open your eyes to the bigger complications of love (like this and this and this - not excellent examples, but more thread-worthy than yours) and realise that your situation can be summed up in 11 words:

Boy likes girl but is too chicken to ask her out.

Just ask her, damn it. You have a chance only if you ask. Just do it, you're starting to piss me off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Just ask her, damn it. You have a chance only if you ask. Just do it, you're starting to piss me off.
Sif ask her out straight away. He should atleast talk to her first.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jumb said:
Sif ask her out straight away. He should atleast talk to her first.
That's true, but from what we know of him, I can imagine him walking next to her, nodding and smiling politely every time they catch each other's eye, fiddling with the hems of their shirts and saying a hasty goodbye when they reach her house. :rolleyes:

I figured asking her out requires less words to come out of his mouth.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
That's true, but from what we know of him, I can imagine him walking next to her, nodding and smiling politely every time they catch each other's eye, fiddling with the hems of their shirts and saying a hasty goodbye when they reach her house. :rolleyes:

I figured asking her out requires less words to come out of his mouth.
Wow. You're a real bitch when you try.

HSC
ark said:
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.
say this to her face:
"i like you...ive wanted to ask you out for a while...so how bout it? movie on saturday night?"

simple...

see its tools like yourself that perpetuate the frightened teen mentality of being too afraid to ask someone out on a date...dude, if she says no...your life wont end....and its not like every 'Moment' where you ask someone out has to be like it is in the movies...get over it and ask her out ya freakin wuss....

another emotive message from harlequin

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I disagree.

He shouldn't come right out with "I like you" (okay, so I lied in my last post because his procrastination irritated me). He should become friends with her before taking it any further. After all, they hardly know each other. Her personality might not be as delicious as her appearance. Skipping the friendship stage and diving straight into a relationship is downright idiotic.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I disagree.

He shouldn't come right out with "I like you" (okay, so I lied in my last post because his procrastination irritated me). He should become friends with her before taking it any further. After all, they hardly know each other. Her personality might not be as delicious as her appearance. Skipping the friendship stage and diving straight into a relationship is downright idiotic.
hmm...from his post it sounded like he was friends with her anyway...misinterpretations run riot....in that case:

definitely get to know her first, beauty is more than skin deep...if u realise that she isnt as gorgeous below the skin as she might be above, bail...theres nothing worse than being with a nice piece of ass whos a skanky horrible mean bitch...(i wouldnt know though, i hate those girls...they were always mean to me...yes, in real life im the nerd too...)

rockstar01

HSC
Dreamerish i think youve got them mixed up cause ark is the guy that sees the chick he likes only once a term

but the guy with the chick that lives on his street is the one in year 12 and the chick in year 10
...i think

HSC
rockstar01 said:
Dreamerish i think youve got them mixed up cause ark is the guy that sees the chick he likes only once a term

but the guy with the chick that lives on his street is the one in year 12 and the chick in year 10
...i think
wait now im totally lost...

Haku

rockstar01 said:

...i think
lol, ur right, the year 12 guy is me.
at the same time of trying to help ark i am now asking a solution of a problem i have my self..lol. Dreamerish u mixed up
though ur quite helpful.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ahh, yes. I remember now. The scenarios are so similar. :p

Ok, I shall give a piece of advice which applies to both of you. I have to admit, it took me hours to produce this masterpiece of a solution which will guarantee progress:
Talk to her.
Sorry for the sarcasm, but that is the first thing you need to do. If you have any other questions, bring it on. :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Talking, nice one Dreamerish. That's my game plan for my next lecture.

PrimeTime

HSC
Ok, well the main thing here is to do something before its too late, because if you don't most likely you'll spend your time wondering what could been. (ie. regret).

Go get on out there and do ettttttt!

blackbunny

HSC
ark said:
I waited, then read over my notes, waited a bit more then, the door opened, she bursted out the door crying!!, shedding tears, as she walk past me and this other girl she said " cya guys, good luck" then ran down the stairs crying, the hall echoed of her crying,

grrrrrrrrr

you should of stoped her and or folowed her and yeled to wait up. and then just give her some simpathy, small talk. why are you crying??

another golden oportunity missed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)