how to become a 'good wife' (1 Viewer)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
my friend does cafs and she told me that its really different and they learn how to cook and they're studying about 'how to become a good wife' is that true?
if so that's kind of hilarious.. sorry.. and what happened to 'independence of women' and the whole unwated '1950s back to the kitchen' stereoytpe ??

Kat92

HSC
my friend does cafs and she told me that its really different and they learn how to cook and they're studying about 'how to become a good wife' is that true?
if so that's kind of hilarious.. sorry.. and what happened to 'independence of women' and the whole unwated '1950s back to the kitchen' stereoytpe ??
As long as it fits in with the CAFS syllabus, then I see no reason for why they couldn't experience some hands on activities. Highly, unlikely though as our class mostly completed worksheets and on-line activities. However, all schools are different and I guess whatever teaching method works the best to reinforce concepts.

ac91

HSC
I've never heard of that being done in CAFS before. Are you sure it is not early childhood studies? I know they do that in there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)