• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to befriend a girl (1 Viewer)

swizzler

Banned
HSC
i would recommend befriending her for at least 2-6 months first so that she knows that you are a good guy then you should try to kiss her

lolololololol

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So I work casual retail and there is a girl I work with that I want to become friends with. How should I approach this? I've already said hi to her and talked about something semi-work related. Should I just continue to do this? ie. every time I walk past her, say hi, and seek out opportunities to talk to her? And I assume I would have to talk about anything non-work related, because talking about work isn't really personal at all.

Also because it is casual, there aren't a lot of times I would see her, so maybe once or twice a week on a good week. Thus I feel that there may not really be an opportunity for us to become good friends because we will never have enough time to take it to that level where we could hang out after work. Thus it could just end up that we just say hi and chat on occasion for months, like I do with other people but never see those people outside of work despite a somewhat friendly relationship.

I guess Facebook could be an option but I don't want to add her too early or it probably will make everything awkward indefinitely. Even then, I tend to feel that Facebook is good to support existing friendships but it doesn't really do much for people you don't know well.

Now that I think of it, there is only one person from work that I have hung out with after work, and that was mostly due to actions on his behalf. I'm at uni now and since I have left high school, I have found it hard to make "good" friends. I guess it has something to do with not being able to hang out with the same people in a semi-relaxed environment for 6 hours a day.

Thoughts?
Wtf is with this forum and attracting fail faggots who think women are another species. God fucking dammit. Just have her suck your dick and be done with it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wtf is with this forum and attracting fail faggots who think women are another species. God fucking dammit. Just have her suck your dick and be done with it.
This is an internet forum. For teenagers. For high school students.

This forum is practically asking for these sorts of people.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You need another section in your book, based on real life experiences. Would make it more appealing you see?
I'm currently writing a story celebrating single life. Maybe later...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This is an internet forum. For teenagers. For high school students.

This forum is practically asking for these sorts of people.
That's like saying all teenagers are as retarded as you. They aren't.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I agree with the above. Hearing about people trying to study girls as if they're any other specie is becoming very tedious.

You befriend a female by treating her as you would anyone else.

/End thread.

terminator69

HSC
I agree with the above. Hearing about people trying to study girls as if they're any other specie is becoming very tedious.

You befriend a female by treating her as you would anyone else.

/End thread.
What do you expect, when people get to the age where they are in late high school/uni and never had a girlfriend? Girls become so foreign that there would be no way to know that they should be treated as the same species. Plus getting into a close relationship with a girl is hardly the same as getting along with "anyone else" such as guy friends.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
What do you expect, when people get to the age where they are in late high school/uni and never had a girlfriend? Girls become so foreign that there would be no way to know that they should be treated as the same species. Plus getting into a close relationship with a girl is hardly the same as getting along with "anyone else" such as guy friends.
Yeah but people have to be awared of such.

terminator69

HSC
Yeah but people have to be awared of such.
wat.

What do you mean by close relationship?
Cuddling and having sexy times? Whatever couples do. My point was; how can the strategy for being successful with girls be to treat them just like anyone else, when you will be getting a whole lot more personal and intimate with them over regular guy friends.

HSC
Uni Grad
As a male in 2nd year uni never had gf I find Azure's advice outstandinly obvious.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What do you mean by close relationship?
Probably like boyfriend-girlfriend.

Like, you can't just treat a girl friend like a guy friend. With guy friends, one can check out hot chicks. I was at a BoS meat once and we did that.

I can't do that with a girl friend because she'd think I'm being sleazy and disgusting.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
wat.

Cuddling and having sexy times? Whatever couples do. My point was; how can the strategy for being successful with girls be to treat them just like anyone else, when you will be getting a whole lot more personal and intimate with them over regular guy friends.
Supporting Azure I am.

HSC
Probably like boyfriend-girlfriend.

Like, you can't just treat a girl friend like a guy friend. With guy friends, one can check out hot chicks. I was at a BoS meat once and we did that.

I can't do that with a girl friend because she'd think I'm being sleazy and disgusting.
I am a girl. Guys I know treat me the same way they treat their guy-friends. I've checked out chicks with guys (not gay)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am a girl. Guys I know treat me the same way they treat their guy-friends. I've checked out chicks with guys (not gay)
You're a girl? Wow, didn't know. I assumed you were a guy due to the mathematical name. Mmkay.

And well... okay. I suppose if you say so. Kids these days =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)