• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to befriend a girl (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Probably like boyfriend-girlfriend.

Like, you can't just treat a girl friend like a guy friend. With guy friends, one can check out hot chicks. I was at a BoS meat once and we did that.

I can't do that with a girl friend because she'd think I'm being sleazy and disgusting.
Nah. chicks don't actually care. I do this all the time. I actually have done it with some of my exes. Still got laid as well.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nah. chicks don't actually care. I do this all the time. I actually have done it with some of my exes. Still got laid as well.
Even if the girl is a current girlfriend? Won't she get JELLY?

But if it's a female friend... a bit iffy there.

aya-chan

HSC
I've been asked by several guy friends about whether I think certain girls are attractive or not. If you're close friends, it isn't that weird, as long as you're not so close and the boundaries are so fuzzed up that you could potentially be dating at some point.

But hey, weird how you often see Shadowdude talk about these relationship type things as though he's experienced.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I've been asked by several guy friends about whether I think certain girls are attractive or not. If you're close friends, it isn't that weird, as long as you're not so close and the boundaries are so fuzzed up that you could potentially be dating at some point.

But hey, weird how you often see Shadowdude talk about these relationship type things as though he's experienced.
I am experienced... in the theory (as in my conjectures on what it is)! Not the practice. =P

mel loves ASDF

HSC
mmm I think 'hesaid' is really sweet for careing soo much about this girl.
I think its good to ask things like 'how was your weekend'and if the reply includes her saying something she had done
e.g. surfing,ask a question like 'oh cool, I didnt know you surfed.what beach do you surf at'... or something like that..pretend your interested...but not too enthusiastically...become freinds that way.. when you see her after the conversation say 'hi..hows surfing going' or stuff like that.
she should become a freind pretty soon...if the oppertunity comes up ask her if she wants to hang out sometime etc.
... good luck and I hope this helps.
p.s most girls like guys who are nice to them and care about what their doing.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I am experienced... in the theory (as in my conjectures on what it is)! Not the practice. =P
you can't derive knowledge through a prior reasoning you moron, any of your 'conjectures' are easily discounted by anyone with actual experience.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you can't derive knowledge through a prior reasoning you moron, any of your 'conjectures' are easily discounted by anyone with actual experience.
Well I admit one of my first conjectures was discounted pretty easily. That was, "A girl who I consider attractive probably has a boyfriend, and doesn't want to talk to me".

That kinda... died after about two weeks into uni. Also, "A girl who dresses sluttily is probably a slut herself". That also died.

But some of them are still holding, for example: "A girl who seeks a boyfriend is probably looking for company and someone to converse with". I haven't been able to test that one yet. Another one is: "A friendship with a girl is not really different to a friendship with a guy (no homo)", that seems correct... I think.

There's probably a few more. To be honest, I just make up these conjectures on the spot mostly. =P

mel loves ASDF

HSC
mmm well, "A girl who seeks a boyfriend is probably looking for company and someone to converse with" this is pretty much how I feel, and this is what I'd say would be a longlasting relationship or rather a matuer one.So yes I think its correct.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm well, "A girl who seeks a boyfriend is probably looking for company and someone to converse with" this is pretty much how I feel, and this is what I'd say would be a longlasting relationship or rather a matuer one.So yes I think its correct.
When you meet a guy that knows how to turn you on, you'll realise the benefits to more than "conversing".

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Mmkay.

GIRLS AND BOYS JUST WANT TO FUCk OKAY
Well, yeah - but if we take that sexual element out of what we're considering...

When you meet a guy that knows how to turn you on, you'll realise the benefits to more than "conversing".
Hmm. That leads me to another conjecture: "University girls are looking for their holes to be filled. Metaphorically. Perhaps literally."

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just talk to the girl, make up some convo, ask random (yet half relevant) questions which make sense, not that hard.

You get an answer, fire them more questions, never ending cycle :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)