how to get to parra campus? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
theone123 said:
does anyone know if the new building is ready for next semester?
I went to uws on monday to get some of my textbooks before the queues happen for first week...and most of the outside looks done...but as a property developer's daughter from the outside it looks like they still have about 1 or 2 weeks work you know final touches, etc they have dirt everywhere still and its a bit of a mess

but we have scheduled classes there starting on monday so maybe the contractors uws hired will surprise us :p

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
LaraB said:
lol - ok... everyone asking about rooms and stuff - have a look at the parra campus map - it's attached.

The campus is really small compared to other unis... there is only really 2 bus stops - one for the main campus, one for parra north... all buildings starting with "e" are on the main campus, all starting with "l" are on the north campus...

It takes maybe like...5.. 10 max... minutes to walk from the furthest building on one end to the otehr at parra campus so don't stress:)
thanks everyone for your help! xo
just one last q. before uni tmr.. how long does it take from parra station to the campus by the 525/3/4 buses?

L

LaraB

baka said:
thanks everyone for your help! xo
just one last q. before uni tmr.. how long does it take from parra station to the campus by the 525/3/4 buses?
about 10 minutes.. and they come every 5 or 10 or 15 minutes depending on the time of day:)

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
The new building is awesome. :)
yeh:) so nice to have like... real seminar rooms (the ones with the desks that are in one massive like... u shape) and small lecture rooms for like.. 200 people so you can actually see n hear everything..

only bad thing is they're so stuffy n hot but ah well :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
The new building is awesome. :)
Its pretty cool, I love those new rooms tghat Larab was talking about but I only get them for one law class, but they are great for seminars, Simon would have loved them.

The only annoying thing is the bathrooms, either the toilets dont flush or the taps dont work, I ended up walking down the corradoor with soap on my hands trying to find taps that worked lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)