How to NOT pick up...:/ (1 Viewer)

HSC
i would give all the kebabs and yeeros i have eaten in marickville yeeros to go out with you!

salsydney

HSC
hahahah what a brilliant story... i say give the guy a medal... not for being a stalker, but for having the guts to do what many of us dream of doing... who here can say they've never seen someone who they wish they could meet in a context in which they could ask for their number? maybe its just me, but I dunno, i often see people around uni or on public transport that I wish I had the guts to talk to... wouldnt ask for their number, but thats just me, but talking never hurt anybody... like somebody previously said, whats the harm? just a way to meet somebody... BUT i do see your point, creepy that he followed u into shops and stuff... but you never know, maybe he was going in that general direction, realised u were going the same way, figured it was fate, and worked up the courage to say hello...
it is stalkerish, but kudos to the guy, judging from your story, he sounds like a guy who's just looking to meet someone..

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Mc_Meaney said:
Not that this would suprise you....but the guy would just shoot back with something like "I'm up for that" or "Cool, lets find another babe and have 3sum"
................................you do know what a lesbian is don't you?

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
I gave my number to a random (relatively attractive) guy on the street once.
He ended up calling me and asking me out, but I said no coz I liked someone else.
Then he kept calling me, and hanging around the place he saw me first. So yeah, eventually he found out where I live and stalked me for about two months. Once he kissed me and then another time he tried to grab my hand but I ran away. This was all in front of my apartment block. And I *did* tell him to piss off and leave me alone numerous times.
The whole experience was traumatising but it's funny towards the end. He actually got over stalking me when I dyed my hair black. He must have only liked blondes or something... Well, he was a wierdo.

Anyways, the moral of the story is: don't give your number to random guys. Take theirs if you like them but refuse to give them yours. Also, the lesbian excuse and the boyfriend excuse do work.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
brogan77 said:
I know you say the reason you always fuck up 'to' vs 'too' vs 'two' is that its the internet and you really can't be bothered...but that's incorrect, since in most situations you seem to use 'too' meaning you're actually expending more time and energy to type the additional 'o'. Obviously you have fundamentally poor english skills and lack the grammatical skill to recognise the situation where each form of to/too is appropriate, I suggest you undertake a remedial english course.
LOL!

To be or not to be.

I found this site just for you Cas ;)
http://www.funbrain.com/verb/

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Mc_Meaney said:
Not that this would suprise you....but the guy would just shoot back with something like "I'm up for that" or "Cool, lets find another babe and have 3sum"

Just shoot him right down with the most shocking thing you can think off!

"I like my men with all the features you havent got" Something random like that maybe.
"fuckawf!!" works wonders too.

HSC
brogan77 said:
I know you say the reason you always fuck up 'to' vs 'too' vs 'two' is that its the internet and you really can't be bothered...but that's incorrect, since in most situations you seem to use 'too' meaning you're actually expending more time and energy to type the additional 'o'. Obviously you have fundamentally poor english skills and lack the grammatical skill to recognise the situation where each form of to/too is appropriate, I suggest you undertake a remedial english course.
basically the reason is: i cant be bothered.

you can keep claiming it to be correct, incorrect or whatever you please brogan. but it ultimatley doesn't change "hey, i don't give a shit!"

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Casmira said:
basically the reason is: i cant be bothered.

you can keep claiming it to be correct, incorrect or whatever you please brogan. but it ultimatley doesn't change "hey, i don't give a shit!"
It's ultimately not ultimatley...

bah, why do I care. I have an english test tomorrow, ironic isn't it :p

HSC
brogan77 said:
It's not a matter of bothering, it's the fact you lack the cognitive abilities to distinguish whether 'to' or 'too' is appropriate in the context of a sentence. I'm sure it's a problem you face in real life too, it's not something that has merely arisen from being lazy, cos it's the net (which I have no problem with).
Why was it I got full marks for my assignments in english when grammar/punctuation was marked? I know what the difference is, I just can't be bothered distinguishing it on a forum.

You can spin all sorts of bullshit from your web brogan, ultimately I don't care, its a forum. Get over it.

Bill Hicks said:
Were you abused as a child by the word 'to' or 'too'.
No. But I did learn Greek before English.
A lot of grammar/punctuation had to be distinguished for me by a bilingual ESL teacher. Rules in Greek and English meaning the same thing contradicted eachother and I often got confused but its rarely the case now.

HSC
You know as well as me spellcheck cannot fix all grammar problems like distinguishing too/to. WELL IT DOES TAKE SOME EFFORT FOR ME BECAUSE EVIDENTLY, IM NOT FLUENT IN ENGLISH. FUNNY THAT CONSIDERING IT IS A SECOND LANGUAGE. Something I've mentioned a few times, but I suppose you're still trying to get your head around such a complex issue like that, keep trying.

I may of caught on a lot of English grammar/punctuation concepts, but I will never have a full grasp while I got another language I speak 60-70% more over English.

If you really want to do me a favour, outline when is the right time to use too/to and I promise to try and catch on using it, for you brogan because you're the best.

Skeeta

HSC
to - "i want to go to the shops"

too - that is too much anger from casmira

see how the one "o" is joined to a verb (thats a do-ing word)

and the two "o" is an adjective
ie. too much, too little, too big, too small

HSC
Well yeh, I do try my best.. I even speak english to my mum/dad occasionly so they learn it as well as me.

Cheers for the too/to tips, I'll try my best to apply them

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah maybe considering you live in Australia you should be speaking english the majority of the time...maybe just maybe that would be a smart idea, but intelligence doesn't seem to be your forte.
hey!
just because he lives in australia, doesnt mean he has to speak english all the time!
whatever happened to multiculturalism!?
and from my perspective, coming from a greek background too, its really hard not to speak greek all the time! my grandparents only speak greek and casmira's parents are FOB's (actually, come to think of it, hes a FOB too) so dont spit the dummy just 'cause he spells some things wrong sometimes..

Nietzsche

HSC
katykins said:
hey!
just because he lives in australia, doesnt mean he has to speak english all the time!
If he's posting on an English speaking forum, he should!
katykins said:
whatever happened to multiculturalism!?
What the fuck are you talking about.
katykins said:
and from my perspective, coming from a greek background too, its really hard not to speak greek all the time! my grandparents only speak greek and casmira's parents are FOB's (actually, come to think of it, hes a FOB too) so dont spit the dummy just 'cause he spells some things wrong sometimes..
If he's been in Austalia +10 years, there is no adequate reason why he should not be able to speak fluent English. Therefore he is a retard.

katykins said:
Way to use that image out of context...

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
Nietzsche said:
If he's posting on an English speaking forum, he should!
What the fuck are you talking about.
If he's been in Austalia +10 years, there is no adequate reason why he should not be able to speak fluent English. Therefore he is a retard.

Way to use that image out of context...
where the fuck did you come from...?

Nietzsche

HSC
katykins said:
where the fuck did you come from...?
Have a think about it, you fucking moron. You posted it on a public forum, I read it, I then replied.

Fuck me, what a dumb fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)