How to NOT pick up...:/ (1 Viewer)

Nietzsche

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
The only people un-Australian at Cronulla were the ones who disgraced this great nation by singing the national anthem and Waltzing Matilda while they assaulted innocent Australian citizens.
Fuck you, prick, you can go and fuck off out of Australia, us whites own Australia and always will and if you can't handle that then fuck off back to Islamabad.

p-unit

HSC
fuck off every one of you is a migrant from africa

Nietzsche

HSC
Fuck you, you filthy slant, us whites came and conquered Australia, therefore it is ours. Now we're being taken over by fucking asians and blacks and we're fighting back.

p-unit

HSC
Nietzsche said:
Fuck you, you filthy slant, us whites came and conquered Australia, therefore it is ours. Now we're being taken over by fucking asians and blacks and we're fighting back.
not point fighting them they will keep comming
did you now
if you put the population of china in a straight line and told them to walk past a point i would never end

Nietzsche

HSC
Us whites will keep bashing and shooting them when they keep coming. Me and me Shire brothers are going to wipe the filth out, starting in the Shire. Watch yourself, FOB.

p-unit

HSC
Nietzsche said:
Us whites will keep bashing and shooting them when they keep coming. Me and me Shire brothers are going to wipe the filth out, starting in the Shire. Watch yourself, FOB.
you will run out of ammo
but they wont run out of sperm

Nietzsche

HSC
p-unit said:
you will run out of ammo
but they wont run out of sperm
Sterilisation. All the top scientists are working on it. Soon the whites will be the majority race. As we should be.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Carnivour said:
ok, ive just moved to sydney a couple of days ago for a month or so before i leave to travel.
i went shopping today in pitt st mall and there was this gorgeous singer/busker - the best i had ever heard in my life (did anyone on here see him? i want his name badly so i can look out for him in the future), so i sat down for maybe 20 mins on one of those pole thingies listening to him while drinking a Boost.
i then got up and walked down pitt st mall going into a fair few shops on the way and then kept going down george to martin place where i always have lunch. (keep in mind, this was a fair walk and took maybe 25 mins)

anyway, (this is where my actual story kicks in) as i was waiting at the lights, this strange guy who i had never in my life seen walked up to me. He was pretty attractive (although nothing too spectacular), tanned, really good body...and really OLD (ok, im thinking like 28). I didnt even see him come up to me until he says:

Him: "Hi...this is a bit strange....but ahhh...hmmm...ahhh...are you single?"

Me: :eek:

Him: "I saw you in Pitt St listening to the musician..and just had to ask"

Me: :uhoh:

Him: "I dont normally do this kind of thing, but I knew this would be my only chance" (im serious, he was actually saying this stuff to me)

Me: DID YOU FOLLOW ME???? :vcross:

Him: "ahhh...hmmmm...yeah....."
Me: *holy shit holy shit holy shit*:cold:

Him: "Lets have a drink"

Me: .....

Him: "ok um....this is really hard for me, so, can I have your number?"

Me: "ahhh i gotta run. See ya!"

Ok, so moral of the story...he seemed pretty nice, obviously confident, good-looking, ie there was nothing superficially wrong with him. So, in practically ANY other situation I would have seriously considered him. NOT when I was stalked that way or then bounced upon like that in the street. I remember a couple of threads in this forum where guys asked if they should ask girls out just after seeing them. My answer is NO. For the next couple of hours I was so scared I went and sat in the toilets, then walked around some blocks, always looking around to see if he was following me again. Although on one level I felt very flattered, at the same time it just felt wrong.

How would other girls in my situation have reacted? would you have taken an opportunity to actually get to know him? (note: the last thing i want atm is a boyfriend.) but just curious if other girls would have run away like i did.
Arggh I did that with my friend once. It was so awkward. I won't go in detail. But my friend went up to a group of 3 chicks and goes "Hey do you like him" and points to ME! I had no idea he would do that. And she's like ummn I have a boyfriend (yeh sure). Well it turns out she did. After we hanged around them for a while a group of guys came up and started bashing us up. Lol just kidding. They thought it was funny. Arrggh never doing that agian! LOL awkward moments are awesome but not that awkward loL!

Oh crap better study for my exam tomorow :O

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Carnivour said:
ok, ive just moved to sydney a couple of days ago for a month or so before i leave to travel.
i went shopping today in pitt st mall and there was this gorgeous singer/busker - the best i had ever heard in my life (did anyone on here see him? i want his name badly so i can look out for him in the future), so i sat down for maybe 20 mins on one of those pole thingies listening to him while drinking a Boost.
i then got up and walked down pitt st mall going into a fair few shops on the way and then kept going down george to martin place where i always have lunch. (keep in mind, this was a fair walk and took maybe 25 mins)

anyway, (this is where my actual story kicks in) as i was waiting at the lights, this strange guy who i had never in my life seen walked up to me. He was pretty attractive (although nothing too spectacular), tanned, really good body...and really OLD (ok, im thinking like 28). I didnt even see him come up to me until he says:

Him: "Hi...this is a bit strange....but ahhh...hmmm...ahhh...are you single?"

Me: :eek:

Him: "I saw you in Pitt St listening to the musician..and just had to ask"

Me: :uhoh:

Him: "I dont normally do this kind of thing, but I knew this would be my only chance" (im serious, he was actually saying this stuff to me)

Me: DID YOU FOLLOW ME???? :vcross:

Him: "ahhh...hmmmm...yeah....."
Me: *holy shit holy shit holy shit*:cold:

Him: "Lets have a drink"

Me: .....

Him: "ok um....this is really hard for me, so, can I have your number?"

Me: "ahhh i gotta run. See ya!"

Ok, so moral of the story...he seemed pretty nice, obviously confident, good-looking, ie there was nothing superficially wrong with him. So, in practically ANY other situation I would have seriously considered him. NOT when I was stalked that way or then bounced upon like that in the street. I remember a couple of threads in this forum where guys asked if they should ask girls out just after seeing them. My answer is NO. For the next couple of hours I was so scared I went and sat in the toilets, then walked around some blocks, always looking around to see if he was following me again. Although on one level I felt very flattered, at the same time it just felt wrong.

How would other girls in my situation have reacted? would you have taken an opportunity to actually get to know him? (note: the last thing i want atm is a boyfriend.) but just curious if other girls would have run away like i did.

Ok so I'm replying to the title "how not to pick up" I'll tell you how I most definitely didn't pick up. I met this really nice guy at this workshop I was doing. We spent all day together.. well kinda, we talked in the morning, sat together then had lunch together, so in the two day course considering how much time we had for conversing, i spent all of the second day with him. We walk to the station together in the arvo and then he asks for my number. I was kinda taken aback because I hadn't really thought about seeing him again but I was like hell yes lets meet up. Then hallalujah i forget his fucking name.. this is a guy i spent two days checking out. I didn't subtly forget it either, and he was REALLY offended. Then I was so embarrased that i just walked away, said something like "see ya" and walked off. I'm so fucking smooth. I spent the next day wishing that mabye he would msg me becuase he did actually get my number before i screwed up and mabye i could redemn myself but really there was no chance. That was on Tuesday, so I have serious angst considering how nice this guy seemed. Moral: take the time to make sure you know what their name is, it really doesn't take that long, really :(

HSC
you forgot his name?! big shit im sure he didnt care
i always forget names

trust me if a girl forgot my name even after we knew eachother for 2 days i wouldnt be cut

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Casmira said:
i always forget names

trust me if a girl forgot my name even after we knew eachother for 2 days i wouldnt be cut
He was really offended, just the situation made it seem really bad, i didn't pull it off. Plus he had just said my name and i knew that he had remembered it from introductions two days ago. That was Tuesday afternoon, it's now friday night. He's not going to call

HSC
hmm shit

my only advice is "no expectations no dissapointments"; drill in your mind you stuffed up then one day he will ring you and youll love it

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
Ok so I'm replying to the title "how not to pick up" I'll tell you how I most definitely didn't pick up. I met this really nice guy at this workshop I was doing. We spent all day together.. well kinda, we talked in the morning, sat together then had lunch together, so in the two day course considering how much time we had for conversing, i spent all of the second day with him. We walk to the station together in the arvo and then he asks for my number. I was kinda taken aback because I hadn't really thought about seeing him again but I was like hell yes lets meet up. Then hallalujah i forget his fucking name.. this is a guy i spent two days checking out. I didn't subtly forget it either, and he was REALLY offended. Then I was so embarrased that i just walked away, said something like "see ya" and walked off. I'm so fucking smooth. I spent the next day wishing that mabye he would msg me becuase he did actually get my number before i screwed up and mabye i could redemn myself but really there was no chance. That was on Tuesday, so I have serious angst considering how nice this guy seemed. Moral: take the time to make sure you know what their name is, it really doesn't take that long, really :(
he sounds like a dumb ass. seriously.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Hey why didn't when you were typing it in your phone or w/e go "so what do you like to be called" . Then he would either say a nick name or go "my name is fine". Then you would be screwed.

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
Casmira said:
i always forget names

I forgot Steve's name once, but he wasn't cut, like he said. He still wanted to marry me and now we have a big fat woggy family together. Maybe that’s a sign for you to get married. :lol:

HSC
kat already starts introducing me too her relatives "by accident"
next thing you know im in the toilet "oh steve, my parents drop past here you might as well meet them"

Last edited:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
katykins said:
I forgot Steve's name once, but he wasn't cut, like he said. He still wanted to marry me and now we have a big fat woggy family together. Maybe that’s a sign for you to get married. :lol:
BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Boner

HSC
no worries mrs mcdreamy, im a SHOCKER at remembering names of chicks iv met (well, guys too... and thisis mostly when im pissed remember)

buuuut what once was an akward and dangerous sitch swapping numbers has become easy. BEST technique ever, even more foolproof than the "what should i call you" method is handing them your fone, and offering a swap - "you put yours in and il put mine in" saves a lot of embarassment.

hahaha worst "how not to pick up story" i can think of at the moment was recently, at a mate of mines party. i drank a fuckload o piss at my mates place before we hit it, and we got there to find about 4 decent looking chicks out of all people there. 2 of which were veeery fine indeed but alas, taken. one left before we had a chance to meet and hte other was unbelievably cute, on first impressions, looked like my kinda woman to a T. when i went in, i did the usual pissed idiot greetings with everyone and made my way over to their group to get chatting. this were going great and later on my mate stumbles over to where myself and this cutey were having a chat and slurs, "I reckon yooouu two should hook up!" now me NOT being my usual self because for once i was actually interested in this chick beyond the token hook up, just sorta didnt say anything. the thing is though, as i changed the subject, i heard her say "so do i" kinda under her breath hahahaha. anyhoo, long story short, later on she hooks up with the mate who suggested we hook up to begin with, and i blew it!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha good times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)