How to pull this off (1 Viewer)

Kaido

be.
HSC
So, the Queen and I are planning to go Movieworld/Dreamworld (so I can troll her and freak her out on dem rides) and prob chill out for 2days max
I haven't made any calculations yet, but the trip is going to be somewhat hefty on the wallet
As this was originally my suggestion, there's probably a bigger burden on my shoulders to pay for it.
So, my question is, how much should I pay (as a % of total cost for the trip itself + hotel + tickets), and what shoudl I do when dinner/shopping expenses comes around?

I'm also looking for a PROPER (non-minimum wage) jobs post-hsc, any suggestions would also be appreciated.

PS: KEEP UP THE GRIND BOIIIS

Flop21

HSC
Movieworld is the best. You can just go there to lower your expenses. Dreamworld is more kid rides, lots of little rides, so I suppose if she's scared of rollercoasters go there. But movieworld has big rollercoasters which are pretty awesome. Inquire about fast passes at Movieworld. Went there and got pissed seeing people going on the ride 3 times before I got to the front of the queue.

Just pay half-half. I don't understand why you would pay more.

Good jobs are in hospitality, like waitressing, bar work, RSL club etc. You'll need your RSA.

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC
Well it depends on her financial situation, as well as the length of your relationship.
Just split the big expenses half half, but then pay for all the little ones, like drinks and food etc, that way you appear gentlemanly and generous, without killing your wallet quite as badly.
Again though, it depends on her.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
So, the Queen and I are planning to go Movieworld/Dreamworld (so I can troll her and freak her out on dem rides) and prob chill out for 2days max
I haven't made any calculations yet, but the trip is going to be somewhat hefty on the wallet
As this was originally my suggestion, there's probably a bigger burden on my shoulders to pay for it.
So, my question is, how much should I pay (as a % of total cost for the trip itself + hotel + tickets), and what shoudl I do when dinner/shopping expenses comes around?

I'm also looking for a PROPER (non-minimum wage) jobs post-hsc, any suggestions would also be appreciated.

PS: KEEP UP THE GRIND BOIIIS
ayyyyy ;)

if ur trying to get in pay for 100% of it

Kaido

be.
HSC
Movieworld is the best. You can just go there to lower your expenses. Dreamworld is more kid rides, lots of little rides, so I suppose if she's scared of rollercoasters go there. But movieworld has big rollercoasters which are pretty awesome. Inquire about fast passes at Movieworld. Went there and got pissed seeing people going on the ride 3 times before I got to the front of the queue.

Just pay half-half. I don't understand why you would pay more.

Good jobs are in hospitality, like waitressing, bar work, RSL club etc. You'll need your RSA.
Ohh alright, thanks for the job suggestions. Yup, the rollercoaster is the main reason we're going :lol:

Well it depends on her financial situation, as well as the length of your relationship.
Just split the big expenses half half, but then pay for all the little ones, like drinks and food etc, that way you appear gentlemanly and generous, without killing your wallet quite as badly.
Again though, it depends on her.
Mhm, sounds good

ayyyyy ;)

if ur trying to get in pay for 100% of it
AHAHAHAAHA, gotta get that 1 bedder. But shit, gonna be hella broke with 100%

sinophile

HSC
N/A
queenroots actually a girl? i thought it was one of those weird cunts whos been on these forums for 10 years who keeps switching accounts

Drsoccerball

HSC
queenroots actually a girl? i thought it was one of those weird cunts whos been on these forums for 10 years who keeps switching accounts
Idk its possible that square's actually lonely and he made a fake account named "Queenroot."

Tiffanie

HSC
N/A
Yep, and they all pay minimum wage. If you're lucky you can get into events catering and occasionally get tips from tourists who don't know better. Barista is also an option. If you're doing bar work you may as well get RCG because some places won't hire you unless you can work the pokies as well.

TBH if you're just out of school, you're most likely to be hired because companies can pay you minimum wage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)