How to sleep earli (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I have a similar problem. I sleep really well in the afternoon but at night I lie awake hour after hour.
same. It really sucks, but I'm starting to sleep earlier and earlier. Get into the habit of waking up extremely early and that will make you really tired at night => allowing you to fall asleep earlier :)

Don't pull an all nighter. It's not good for your health!

HSC
what works for me is i usually go to sleep after school for about 1-2 hrs and then later on go to bed at 12pm. My best bet for you would be as many people have said to try and go to bed earlier-even if it is by 10 mins everyday-should work for you even though i sound hypocritical right now

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
FYI: Don't stay up all night doing a 5500 word english essay then OD on stimulents so you can go to school then study class after school then an economics lecture that night.

Much better idea to either skip school, just say you haven't done it or wag and hand it in after school like 90% of my class did :rofl2:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
It can be hard to 'just go to sleep' after doing a lot of work because your brain hasn't had time to wind down. When this happens to me i usually just have a couple of drinks and watch tv for half an hour, i end up getting tired pretty quickly and its nice to relax after doing an assignment or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)