How to start a Facebook conversation with your crush (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusaboston

HSC
In my biology yearly exam today I finished with 1 hr 20 mins to spare, so I wrote a short story, which could help you with some ideas for women.

Li lay quietly on the grass with Cai. They were under the largest tree of their local park, overlooking the city lights, lying on a chilly bed of grass that tickled their backs. They gazed up at the glorious night sky, flaring white stars sparkling like little orbs, strewn wildly across the universe in a mixture of swirling patterns and erratic rings.

Cai lay in Li’s arms, tucked into his chest like a sweet, beautiful little princess. He gently caressed her smooth hair, its silky feel so marvelously sensual he tingled at the touch.

“Cai, you’ve made my life just perfect you know? I’ve never known such an amazing girl as you. I love you more than any words can express.” He whispered softly into her ear. She smiled.

“I love you too Shun, you’ve got everything I possibly would have wanted in a guy. You’re perfect.” She purred at him. She looked up and stared deep into his eyes, before leaning in, lips parted sensually. They kissed passionately, suddenly fuelled by torrents of wild desire. Li fervently tore off his own shirt and scrambled to take off Cai's vest, before quickly unhooking her bra with one hand. Her voluptuous breasts glistened in the moonlight with the sweat of anticipation, the drive of sexual intensity.Together they fell back onto the grass, bare backed, the crisp chill of the grass adding an electric fervour to their experience.

Cai lovingly massaged his chest and muscles, moving around and onto his back, pulling him in eagerly. She kissed him in places he’d never been kissed before, and it drove his excitement to incredible levels. His erection was rock hard, rigid beyond control. Li likewise explored Cai, kissing her gently all over and feeling the beautiful tone and lean musculature of her perfect body. Her honey soft breasts pressed against his skin, and the feeling was so heavenly he felt almost explosive with sexual hunger

Li didn’t want this beautiful evening to end. It was the most amazing thing he’d ever experienced in his entire life. He brought his attention back to Cai's luscious lips and they continued to kiss each other vigorously, grasping to get as much of each others bodies as possible.

They stripped down till they were completely naked now . Li rolled onto his back, while Cai lay on top of him, legs wrapped around his. He slowly guided himself inside of her, letting the rippling sensation course through him and set his nerves on fire. They rocked back and forth in unison, Li grasping Cai’s buttocks and moaning with pleasure. The waves of sensation swept through them both with an incredible intensity. The rocking got faster, and faster, until they couldn’t continue any longer and they peaked simultaneously, bursting with lust. The energy swept out of them in a swift explosion of pleasure, the best feeling in world. Cai softly fell onto his chest, exhausted, but happy.

“Oh Li, that was the most amazing thing ever!” she whispered excitedly, snuggling into his chest again. Li felt like the happiest man in the world.

“I will never forget this night with you Cai, I’m so glad I could share it with you, and no one else.” Li replied soothingly. Cai closed her eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering in majestic brilliance She slowly dozed off in his arms. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before resting his head back on the grass and lulling himself to sleep. The two lay there on the grass, naked, pure, two lovers in a passionate embrace, raw and uninhibited love for each other. They slept deep into the night, blissfully in a world of their own

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
In my biology yearly exam today I finished with 1 hr 20 mins to spare, so I wrote a short story, which could help you with some ideas for women.

Li lay quietly on the grass with Cai. They were under the largest tree of their local park, overlooking the city lights, lying on a chilly bed of grass that tickled their backs. They gazed up at the glorious night sky, flaring white stars sparkling like little orbs, strewn wildly across the universe in a mixture of swirling patterns and erratic rings.

Cai lay in Li’s arms, tucked into his chest like a sweet, beautiful little princess. He gently caressed her smooth hair, its silky feel so marvelously sensual he tingled at the touch.

“Cai, you’ve made my life just perfect you know? I’ve never known such an amazing girl as you. I love you more than any words can express.” He whispered softly into her ear. She smiled.

“I love you too Shun, you’ve got everything I possibly would have wanted in a guy. You’re perfect.” She purred at him. She looked up and stared deep into his eyes, before leaning in, lips parted sensually. They kissed passionately, suddenly fuelled by torrents of wild desire. Li fervently tore off his own shirt and scrambled to take off Cai's vest, before quickly unhooking her bra with one hand. Her voluptuous breasts glistened in the moonlight with the sweat of anticipation, the drive of sexual intensity.Together they fell back onto the grass, bare backed, the crisp chill of the grass adding an electric fervour to their experience.

Cai lovingly massaged his chest and muscles, moving around and onto his back, pulling him in eagerly. She kissed him in places he’d never been kissed before, and it drove his excitement to incredible levels. His erection was rock hard, rigid beyond control. Li likewise explored Cai, kissing her gently all over and feeling the beautiful tone and lean musculature of her perfect body. Her honey soft breasts pressed against his skin, and the feeling was so heavenly he felt almost explosive with sexual hunger

Li didn’t want this beautiful evening to end. It was the most amazing thing he’d ever experienced in his entire life. He brought his attention back to Cai's luscious lips and they continued to kiss each other vigorously, grasping to get as much of each others bodies as possible.

They stripped down till they were completely naked now . Li rolled onto his back, while Cai lay on top of him, legs wrapped around his. He slowly guided himself inside of her, letting the rippling sensation course through him and set his nerves on fire. They rocked back and forth in unison, Li grasping Cai’s buttocks and moaning with pleasure. The waves of sensation swept through them both with an incredible intensity. The rocking got faster, and faster, until they couldn’t continue any longer and they peaked simultaneously, bursting with lust. The energy swept out of them in a swift explosion of pleasure, the best feeling in world. Cai softly fell onto his chest, exhausted, but happy.

“Oh Li, that was the most amazing thing ever!” she whispered excitedly, snuggling into his chest again. Li felt like the happiest man in the world.

“I will never forget this night with you Cai, I’m so glad I could share it with you, and no one else.” Li replied soothingly. Cai closed her eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering in majestic brilliance She slowly dozed off in his arms. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before resting his head back on the grass and lulling himself to sleep. The two lay there on the grass, naked, pure, two lovers in a passionate embrace, raw and uninhibited love for each other. They slept deep into the night, blissfully in a world of their own
wat the fuck

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Shadowdude 2.0

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
the first thing i read was something about unhooking bras

that's like... advanced strip and undress theory. i haven't gotten into that yet. <_<

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
"hi"

or, alternatively, use their name in a beckoning fashion. for example: "shadowdudeeeeeeeee"
I just say "Sup mary! you know the funniest thing happened to me today...(Put in funny possibly fictional anecdote of the days events)... how was your day? hopefully not as crazy as mine! LOL"

OR SOMETHING

god

its not that hard to just say "Hi! How've you been?"
the first thing i read was something about unhooking bras

that's like... advanced strip and undress theory. i haven't gotten into that yet. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)