How to study for the School Certificate? (question) - Science (1 Viewer)

Lucas_

HSC
Hey mate,
First thing: Don't listen to all these geeky kids. Sure, work ethic is good but the SC is a COMPLETE joke. I did marginal study of maybe an hour the night before and managed to get 90+ in every subject bar one. In all honestly, the SC is a joke, mines been locked up since I did it, and I can almost guarantee you won't need it unless you're going to become a builder (Which I daresay you won't considering your aspirations most likely lie elsewhere if you are posting on this website).

All in all, don't study. Enjoy being free to not have to study and being able to hang out with your mates. Save your work ethic till senior school.

carpe_diem

HSC
I understand you want to do well in your SC, so, for science, I just basically went over past papers and saw that they always have a certain type of question. Eg. about technology. See if you can see a pattern and study for those. I also wrote notes, but it depends on what type of learner you are. But, just do past papers and you should see a pattern. If I don't know the answer in multiple choice, I usually do the elimination method. And if it says, eg. "best describes" try to see which one "best describes" in general terms.
Hope that helps! Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)