How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

Kaes

HSC
rub their crotch and say "Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under."
:)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im not trying to hint anything to anyone

Guesss

HSC
god, dont make me guess from the 100 countries that produce whites. im gonna go with aussie, italian, greek or british.
lol. I was born in Australia. You happy?

*tries to remember why the topic of my nationality came up?*

and 90% of chics cuz they get the fake tans.
Nah, im naturally sorta olive and in summer its to the beaches to tan for me! :D

'Sif.
Just cos Omie doesn't get all of the hints doesn't mean the rest of us don't. When they're directed at us, that is.
haha.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
dat iz okay i 4give u

Zrap

glock9
HSC
A smile, or a shy smile (aka smiling and then looking down still smiling) usually portrays that you have some form of interest. Just make sure the guy knows who it was directed too. Like not someone behind or to the side. Guys are retarded pretty much.

Guesss

HSC
A smile, or a shy smile (aka smiling and then looking down still smiling) usually portrays that you have some form of interest. Just make sure the guy knows who it was directed too. Like not someone behind or to the side. Guys are retarded pretty much.
Mmm, i love doing that sly smile. :cool: Gud idea, i should try it on him *may be seeing him tonight* and yes make sure he knows it was directed to him!

Nice to see someone admit it! :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
^^
^^
damnn is that yor mumma in your pic?

nah bro thats me when i wake up first thing in the morning
dayyyemm

that is correct

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
who wouldnt
AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)