How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
:( Really???? Give me other ideas then (No not headjobs, and sandwich ideas, i mean srs advice. )
Okay, if you really want some helpful advice from people that aren't trolling you then you need to give a fairly brief description about the relationship.

How long have you known him?
How close are you two?
How long have you been this close?
How often do you see each other?
Do you sit with him at school?
Do you hang out with him much outside of school?
How long have you felt this way?

I'm serious about not being subtle. Guys can't pick up on it, the guys that can probably wont be interested as they're gay, way too feminine or have had way too much experience with girls and don't want a relationship. You want to search for indicators of interest (IOI). IOIs are basically what separates the platonic and sexual relationship between people. I've only spoken about this about girls so bear with me if I don't make all that much sense trying to relate it to picking up a boy.

So you've got a definition, this should mean you're looking for things like him going beyond being a friend. Some of this will sound gay, but I'm just throwing things out there.

1. If you're out, and you need to walk home eventually or walk to somewhere out of his way, see how he reacts when you drop hints that you want him to walk you there. I'm assuming you live relatively close together so saying something like "yeah, it's such a shit, boring walk home" and probably flash a look at him. If he likes you, he'd be like "fuck yeah". You should be able to tell from the enthusiasm (good) or hesitation (bad).

2. "I really want to see X movie.." things like this provoke guys to ask you out. Now, this isn't exactly getting into his pants but if he asks you then he definitely appreciates your friendship and the more time you spend together (outside of school) is healthy.

3. Make yourself physically available. No, don't slut yourself off. Don't have poor body language. No crossed arms/legs. Keep giving eye contact. Leaving your hand by your side lets him grab it, but he's only going to grab it if he already likes you and is thinking of you.

4. This sounds really gay, but get physical in a friendly way. Wrestling/tickling/pretend fighting almost always end up in a position providing (or creating) sexual tension. Yes, a girl can initiate this. If this method works and you end up in a tangled or physically close position compared to before then you should be able to obviously tell if he's into you.

Anything to increase physical contact without being weird will help you out.

My mind's gone blank, answer those questions and I'll probably think of something a bit more specific. I don't mean to sound as if I've got the answers but I've thought about these things quite a bit and have seen and experienced a lot of these things at play.

HSC
N/A
Okay, if you really want some helpful advice from people that aren't trolling you then you need to give a fairly brief description about the relationship.

How close are you two?

I'm serious about not being subtle. Guys can't pick up on it, the guys that can probably wont be interested as they're gay, way too feminine or have had way too much experience with girls and don't want a relationship. You want to search for indicators of interest (IOI). IOIs are basically what separates the platonic and sexual relationship between people. I've only spoken about this about girls so bear with me if I don't make all that much sense trying to relate it to picking up a boy.

So you've got a definition, this should mean you're looking for things like him going beyond being a friend. Some of this will sound gay, but I'm just throwing things out there.

1. If you're out, and you need to walk home eventually or walk to somewhere out of his way, see how he reacts when you drop hints that you want him to walk you there. I'm assuming you live relatively close together so saying something like "yeah, it's such a shit, boring walk home" and probably flash a look at him. If he likes you, he'd be like "fuck yeah". You should be able to tell from the enthusiasm (good) or hesitation (bad).

2. "I really want to see X movie.." things like this provoke guys to ask you out. Now, this isn't exactly getting into his pants but if he asks you then he definitely appreciates your friendship and the more time you spend together (outside of school) is healthy.

3. Make yourself physically available. No, don't slut yourself off. Don't have poor body language. No crossed arms/legs. Keep giving eye contact. Leaving your hand by your side lets him grab it, but he's only going to grab it if he already likes you and is thinking of you.

4. This sounds really gay, but get physical in a friendly way. Wrestling/tickling/pretend fighting almost always end up in a position providing (or creating) sexual tension. Yes, a girl can initiate this. If this method works and you end up in a tangled or physically close position compared to before then you should be able to obviously tell if he's into you.

Anything to increase physical contact without being weird will help you out.

My mind's gone blank, answer those questions and I'll probably think of something a bit more specific. I don't mean to sound as if I've got the answers but I've thought about these things quite a bit and have seen and experienced a lot of these things at play.
OMFG! YOUR A LEGEND! everything you wrote just now is true. and alot of its sounds like things ive done lols.
including "omg i want to see the new transformers movie!" - my ex thought i wanted to go with him and i was like umm eh i ddnt mean it like that =/
jumping around and tryna beat up my ex to make him more "animated" as he was so timid. yeah all this is pretty much FLIRTING.

"how to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him" - FLIRT!

why has the meaning of flirt become so complicated and needed an explanation?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
why has the meaning of flirt become so complicated and needed an explanation?
I'm replying to your rhetorical question for shits and giggles. People write their own definitions of flirting and when this doesn't work out for them they tell themselves that X flirting technique is a waste and doesn't work when really the guy/girl wasn't interested in the first place. So with a number of techniques failing on people, people reject it and don't try it again and are constantly on the look out for new things to do when really they had some decent ones to begin with.

HSC
N/A
I'm replying to your rhetorical question for shits and giggles. People write their own definitions of flirting and when this doesn't work out for them they tell themselves that X flirting technique is a waste and doesn't work when really the guy/girl wasn't interested in the first place. So with a number of techniques failing on people, people reject it and don't try it again and are constantly on the look out for new things to do when really they had some decent ones to begin with.
that actually makes alot of sense and is a very good answer... even for a rhetorical question.

may i use this as a quote for my works??

HSC
N/A
What works? And yeah, I guess. It's not worded very well :/
lols. just accumulating advice/ knowledge for future reference and use.

its not really "works" as such. just finding/creating answers for problems/situations.

assiduous

HSC
You are a good guy. 82.95 atar isn't low when you have social intelligence :D

kudos to you :)

assiduous

HSC
high enough to get me in to my course which is what I wanted :) And thanks
that's also good :)
which means you didn't have to sacrifice your health and mental wellbeing in doing so :)

oh and incidentally, is your course really BISCUIT??????

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, shortened as BScIT and the rest is up to you.

HSC
Depends on type of guy. But make obvious hints of your interest, and let him do the rest.

Helena Cecilia

HSC
Most guys like the forward approach but just make sure you don't give him anything until he says the four letter word.

Guesss

HSC
How close are you two?
Known him 7 months.
Well we meet up every month or so cause hes working and im at school.
Recently ive started thinking "hey, i think i like this guy!" Like especially after our last outing.
When we are together the giggles, smiles and eye-contact are pretty strong and constant.
He always offers to pay for me, but i refuse to let him... :eek:
hmm...i already said hes offered to teach me manual !

Umm yeh, other than that i shall message him tommorrow.

Ohh and did i add he's met my rents...like wen they are picking/dropping me off etc. So yeh... :eek:

I dunno.

Thanks in advance.

ohh really, is he part of a gang we dont know about, maybe hells angels?

does he smuggle drugs in teddy-bears being shipped from Indonesia?

oh, great business partner you may become someday lol

his car shits on mine now? hah you wish, learn to drive a car before you can raise who's car shits on who, you have no knowledge on cars whatsoever, so dont go there.

if its a ferrari or lambo...dont even bother, ill let his drug deals do the talking...

you dating corrupt "businessbois" is one piece of advice you can hope to take from anyone, apart from myself, then again you don't really care who you date provided he has the money so you don't have to work and sit home making babies all day...good for you :love:

happy imaginary valentine to you too
Ahahaha. Yu are LAME & very INSECURE btw. lol. I say his car is better than urs, now u turn to insulting him to make yu feel better :eek: haha

He is NOT a drug dealer. lol And btw who says i cant drive? huh :eek:

Who ever has actually tried that is a dimwit.
lol. Border Security. FOX8. :p Happy watching.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Known him 7 months.
Well we meet up every month or so cause hes working and im at school.
Recently ive started thinking "hey, i think i like this guy!" Like especially after our last outing.
When we are together the giggles, smiles and eye-contact are pretty strong and constant.
He always offers to pay for me, but i refuse to let him... :eek:
hmm...i already said hes offered to teach me manual !

Umm yeh, other than that i shall message him tommorrow.

Ohh and did i add he's met my rents...like wen they are picking/dropping me off etc. So yeh... :eek:

I dunno.

Thanks in advance.
Ill be friendly with you on this one...

Guesss stop bullshitting, you dont meet with this guy, you couldnt find urself a valentine and now u are saying that you have known this guy for 7 months? wtf? ur sucha liar who's juz trying to get attention ur fulla shit, admit it!

look at you, making urself like you can get older guys to come crawling to you, do u expect anyone to believe that? That guy must either be drunk or incredibly stupid to have fallen for a helpless school girl and couldn't find a girl in his age group, i mean you say hes a business man? whats a business man like him, doing business with you for? I say hes some weird freak guy who is just tryin to take advantage of you, impregnate you, and leave you be.

why would you have to make a thread to beg for a valentine like a loner, if you known this guy for 7 months, surely if he cares about u, and u guys like each other he would of taken you out...right????

WRONG! The fact you dont know what you want leads you to a state of confusion..."ohh i think i like him", not to mention making a thread to find a online partner...that's just bogus..

girls like that are naive, stupid and immature and shouldn't date till they grow up!

you better watch you're back Guesss, that guy might be horny and looking for some ahem! you know...

then again i dont expect you to take my advice, you never do, you cant even make the right decisions for yourself so what chance do i have for you to take my advice?

juz sickens me to the stomach girls of ur nature.

man...the nerve you idiotic women have sometimes! ughh..

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
generally a sack-whack or two does the trick.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
He's actually not doing a great job, that post differed to his general "I'm fucking awesome, look at me, I drive cars, woot woot" posts. Besides it was fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)