How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
one way is to get your ass into the kitchen, make him food, bring it over and suck his dick whilst hes eating it
What is it with guys... sandwich after sex, now food whilst getting head :spzz: why?

i've said it before and i'll say it again:

BEND and SNAP!
Yeh lol. I think i read it but doubted id get the opportunity for that one just yet. :p

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Yeh lol. I think i read it but doubted id get the opportunity for that one just yet. :p
well heres the instructions just incase:

1. assume the target
2. casually find an object that is not to heavy and easy to pick up. make sure that its something that someone would normally drop. ie. a pen, piece of paper
3. invite him over for a casual conversation. he will be unaware that he has propelled himself into your plan.
4. drop your chosen item by accident in the middle of the conversation if things are going well.
5. slowly bend forward while sliding your hands delicately down your legs
6. pick up the item, and violent snap upwards, lunging your chest outwards and towards your chosen target
7. glance into your target's eyes, not breaking eye contact, and giggle playfully. he will now be attracted to your charm no matter how ugly you are.

man this sounds so good i think i might try it for myself.

Guesss

HSC
well heres the instructions just incase:

1. assume the target
2. casually find an object that is not to heavy and easy to pick up. make sure that its something that someone would normally drop. ie. a pen, piece of paper
3. invite him over for a casual conversation. he will be unaware that he has propelled himself into your plan..
Muahaha! Such an evil plan. :cool: However i like... :uhhuh:

4. drop your chosen item by accident in the middle of the conversation if things are going well.
5. slowly bend forward while sliding your hands delicately down your legs
6. pick up the item, and violent snap upwards, lunging your chest outwards and towards your chosen target.
Ahaha lol. I like the hand slidding idea ;) lol.

Ohh :shy: the lunging chest part...i dnt think id need to lunge forward too far for him to look there *ahem* :eek:

7. glance into your target's eyes, not breaking eye contact, and giggle playfully. he will now be attracted to your charm no matter how ugly you are.

man this sounds so good i think i might try it for myself.
Hmm covert mission 6191! :cool:

Sounds like a plan :kiss:?

Hmm wait a sec im never said i was ugly or that he didnt think i was attractive!

WAIT :spzz: What if when i drop it he picks it up? lol *sigh*

Okay, well how about you try it first, then let me know how it went...

Guesss

HSC
haha i watched it aggggeeess ago and dont actually remember that bit! lol :eek:

Yu still gunna try it at the risk or breaking yur target's nose? :p

Guesss

HSC
lol. And getting his attention *ahem* there... will tell him i like him?

Plus i was actually referring to yu in regards to trying out your method first :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
How does someone show/tell/hint to a guy that you like him?

I know eye-contact might be a way? Or smiles, but i need a bit more than that to go on.

Circumstances i am currently in: He is older than me, we've known eachother for a few months and have been out quite a few times. I think i'm starting to like him.

How do i tell if he likes me back? What gestures/signals do guys use to get a message across?

Genuine answers would be great. Thanks!

umm usually you just give it away that you like him without even realising. maybe he already knows?

if not, just flirt heaps.

Guesss

HSC
umm usually you just give it away that you like him without even realising. maybe he already knows?

if not, just flirt heaps.
:shy: Ohh gosh...how am i supposed to tell?

The other night in the car he looked at me like 3 times, not just a normal look/glance but an actual long look+big smile??

Maybe it means something? :cool:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
:shy: Ohh gosh...how am i supposed to tell?

The other night in the car he looked at me like 3 times, not just a normal look/glance but an actual long look+big smile??

Maybe it means something? :cool:

haha sounds like a qt

Guesss

HSC
maybe you had food bits on your face :p
Imagine that! lol :shy:

you're in :D
Yu really think so?

He went up to the coast for the week and msg'd me to let me know that he wouldnt be seeing me for the week and to take care etc!

haha sounds like a qt
Whats a qt? :eek:

Hmm ppl i think im gunna get happy for no reason, the thing is hes a lady's man and gets along with so many girls/women im not 100% sure yet whether iv gotten the msg across or not? :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)