How to tell what he's really after ? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Okay soo...how do we figure out what he REALLY wants? ..if its just SEX that he's interested in or whether he wants MORE than just that?

And yes i know all/most guys are dickheads who cant think past thier dicks BUT im asking you all srsly, guys when ur after something more than just coping 'shit' from relationships how are we supposed to know? And girls how can we tell the diff between a decent guy and a fucked up one? ...i dont know if im even making sense ...lol im just confused trying to figure someone out...

HSC
N/A
if all he wants is ass... its obvious.

if he wants to get to know you, then thats a different story.

its the way they look at you. some look at you as if they want to rape you. others look like theyr too timid and shy.

Guesss

HSC
if all he wants is ass... its obvious.

if he wants to get to know you, then thats a different story.

its the way they look at you. some look at you as if they want to rape you. others look like theyr too timid and shy.
Yea well he looks at me like ... i dunno like he looks at my tits to be honest .. hahahaha *blush* L O L like his eyes wander ;) but the other day we were getting into a hookup in the backseat if yu know what i mean and he put his hand downstairs and i said stop and he did ...like straight away so i dunno =s i wish i knew...helpp lol and btw wen i add yu on fb and yu see our pics its gunna be awkward cause im full bitching about him haha xp

=( i think i got it but wanted to make sure ...

HSC
N/A
Yea well he looks at me like ... i dunno like he looks at my tits to be honest .. hahahaha *blush* L O L like his eyes wander ;) but the other day we were getting into a hookup in the backseat if yu know what i mean and he put his hand downstairs and i said stop and he did ...like straight away so i dunno =s i wish i knew...helpp lol and btw wen i add yu on fb and yu see our pics its gunna be awkward cause im full bitching about him haha xp

=( i think i got it but wanted to make sure ...

kinda normal imo , if he stopped straight away he seems like a reasonable guy, and what do you mean by "wander" , as in does he look at your chest every now and then ( like for half a second or so , and then look elsewhere ) or does he come you to you with a magnifying glass and look down your top LOL.

If it is the first he is most likely just shy, if its second hes a perv lol

Guesss

HSC
LOl well he doesnt need a magnifying glass lol trust me ;) but like his eyes wander and rest for a few seconds then he looks at me, but wen i look away he perves and i pretend not to see... i dunno please continue yur great analysis ..

lol hes not shy, hes very experienced and he's older too... but yea i dunnooo help =s thanxxxx

HSC
N/A
LOl well he doesnt need a magnifying glass lol trust me ;) but like his eyes wander and rest for a few seconds then he looks at me, but wen i look away he perves and i pretend not to see... i dunno please continue yur great analysis ..

lol hes not shy, hes very experienced and he's older too... but yea i dunnooo help =s thanxxxx
lol that info kinda changes my view on a few things, first question I have is how much older? ;)

Guesss

HSC
he's 21, im 18.....

edit: we both have arab/middle eastern background so the age diff isnt too big of a deal between us ...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

He wants you to wear a hijab.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Based on this:

Yea well he looks at me like ... i dunno like he looks at my tits to be honest .. hahahaha *blush* L O L like his eyes wander but the other day we were getting into a hookup in the backseat if yu know what i mean and he put his hand downstairs and i said stop and he did ...like straight away so i dunno =s i wish i knew...helpp lol and btw wen i add yu on fb and yu see our pics its gunna be awkward cause im full bitching about him haha xp
And this:

LOl well he doesnt need a magnifying glass lol trust me but like his eyes wander and rest for a few seconds then he looks at me, but wen i look away he perves and i pretend not to see... i dunno please continue yur great analysis ..

He may be a decent guy. I don't know from what you've given me.

But what we can be sure of is that he is definitely leaning towards the "I want sex" side of things.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
he's 21, im 18.....

edit: we both have arab/middle eastern background so the age diff isnt too big of a deal between us ...
does he have a mullet?
does he drive a fully sick car?
does he wear henleys?
duz he type lyk dizz wallah cuz inshallah?

if yes to any of the above, he is confirmed shit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
does he have a mullet?
does he drive a fully sick car?
does he wear henleys?
duz he type lyk dizz wallah cuz inshallah?

if yes to any of the above, he is confirmed shit
What the hell are "inshallah", "wallah" or "henleys"? Gah, if he even says any of those, to the OP - get rid of him. You want to be with a guy of at least some intelligence - help the world and help yourself by selectively breeding out those dumb people from society. Pick against him! Be part of the Eugenics Movement!

kounato

HSC
lol "inshallah" = god willing etc
"wallah" = swear (as in say swear)
"henleys" = stereotypical lebo brand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)