how u went in english+ science ? (1 Viewer)

onlinenooby

HSC
HAHHAHAH throw a bucket of water on him rofl.

nah it was blanket thing.

hahhah throw sand on him i cracked up at that.

S11

HSC
Imagine one day when all you need is hope and daring to build bridges
LOL Funniest question. Had a huge laugh after hearing what some of my mates wrote.

I wrote 2 pages of total bs.

sophiaaah

HSC
oops i threw water at him.

haha i was just imagining him being sprayed by an extinguisher and the force being so intense that he flew backwards and hit a brick wall or something.
haha you can tell i wasnt concentrating in that exam.

G

gilstar

well u know roll him in a blanket is gonna rub the embers in his skin where water would just put it out. i rkeon id go for the fire extinguisher in real life, way more cooler

sophiaaah

HSC
well, my reasoning for throwing water at him was that if it was only his shirt on fire, then why bother wrapping him up and rolling him around when you could -in one swift movement- drench him in some nice refreshing H2O?
i thought that i was smart lol :(

Joohlie

HSC
I think I did okay though I have to agree with the English extended response. I ddin't refer to the picture at all, haha! I wrote about ow without hope & being daring, life is not how we know it. And I also talked about the Aborigines & how we have hope & was daring enough to apologise for our wrongs. I went off tangent.
Science was average. The table was :S I made up so much crap!

DaWun

blah
HSC
hmm i didnt pick water because of the experiment we did with the wax .. (when we threw da water at da fire it just gets bigger) so i picked the sand one even thou it sounds stupid it might work? ahaha

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
angryravinghobo said:
Almost everyone wrote the exact same thing for the news report in my school - the band Evermore visited our school a few months earlier and that is pretty much the only exciting event to ever happen here
LOL ! .. omgggg !! ..was it supposed to be about something that happend at your own school ? .. O_O .. kos goddd .. the examiners are gona be like WTF is wrong w/ this chick kos ii talked about spaceships and aliens named joo joo & moo moo .. like 15 marks or so down the drain !! ><"

dawun sucks =]

smurphy

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
LOL ! .. omgggg !! ..was it supposed to be about something that happend at your own school ? .. O_O .. kos goddd .. the examiners are gona be like WTF is wrong w/ this chick kos ii talked about spaceships and aliens named joo joo & moo moo .. like 15 marks or so down the drain !! ><"

dawun sucks =]
joo joo & moo moo?

shakky15

HSC
Science was pretty easy, but that TABLE waws so dumb.. i think if u rote crops tthats not an environmental impact. English was alrite but i agree with the 'building bridges' thingy... how stupid was that question... im so scared of hist geo tomorrow... so much to study for that... vietnam n all that... oh well...

DaWun

blah
HSC
LMAO!!! i rote bout a dude who created a err half human half frog creature who talked a weird language and the creator is a lil kid who stole chemicals from science and i was the news report named BOB! xD wooo!
i r the roxor

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
DaWun said:
LMAO!!! i rote bout a dude who created a err half human half frog creature who talked a weird language and the creator is a lil kid who stole chemicals from science and i was the news report named BOB! xD wooo!
i r the roxor
Alright...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)