• Why did i do 3unit? - Failed.

Votes: 51 13.0%
  • OK - not very happy though

Votes: 111 28.3%
  • Good - pretty average

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Very good - sloved most of it.

Votes: 110 28.1%
  • 84/84 (I am sure and have double checked)

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Omfg

i feel soo bad...i done the shitest thing...i thought the xam was 3 hours..i realised i had half an hour left when i was starting Q5.....didnt even have time to look at Q7.. and the prob q in Q6...:S..i realised after the xam, that if i had 15 more minutes or so i would have got at least 10 marks xtra...man i am only looking at max 50 for raw mark....cant believe u guys r xpecting rnd 70 - 80's...in that short time....

Leah.Midd

HSC
the exam wasnt too bad, not syaing i did well BUT i no if id had more time to study and did more practice papers i would have done really well! damn it!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
rithvikt said:
cant believe u guys r xpecting rnd 70 - 80's...in that short time....
Or, in Aural_Sax05's case, a minimum of 83 ... lol.

bunkers

HSC
omg, i never realised how fast i did maths coz in both tests i finished them confortably. In 4 unit i just paced myself and finished the paper easy, while three unit i had done the first 5 1/2 questions in the first hour...shood get 80+/84 if no silly mistakes!! yiew!!

laserbrainz

HSC
香港! said:
damn the last probability question, i actually went and wrote out all the possibilities and it filled up half da page lol
damn probability, hate it!
mine made a full page, & i still stuffed it (.82)

grr

EvilDude

HSC
Test wasn't that bad. I was able to complete it, although I thought it was a bit long. However I didn't check my answers very well :(

Simpson Freak

HSC
The Greatest Test Ever

That was without a doubt the easiest test i have ever done!
Please dont think that is arrogance and vanity but i dont do much tests...lol

Anyway after 4u...this test was a breath of fresh air, a cool breeze on a summers day, something completely out of the ordinary and unnatural, which was symbolic of the oil spill imagery and the common motif of man made projectiles....wait english is DEAD! sorry force of habit.

But with any luck i will get 80/84 had time management problems, that and only 3 hours sleep.

Only the 3 sciences left for me....o crap BIO tomoro....i must flee!!!!!

justchillin

HSC
aural_sax05 said:
yeh i looked over it twice

and got everything out

so hopefulli 84 but maybe 83 if i made an unnoticed silly
same man...except I think I made one silly...damn u gonna beat me for top place
Why is everyone complaining about 4 unit...it was pretty basic with a ezy question 8...

stef.

"i enjoy numbers" said the 17 year old

i loved the test!!!
it was the awesome-est

i see there will be more than a handful of number-loving-nerds with that minister's certificate of excellence..

Last edited by a moderator:

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
seremify007 said:
On the upside of all this NO MORE MATHS EVER AGAIN (unless you intend to do finance, economics, statistics or something maths-related in university)
Which is your dream job, sefy!! =P

For the rest of us... *CHEERS*

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
rithvikt said:
i feel soo bad...i done the shitest thing...i thought the xam was 3 hours..i realised i had half an hour left when i was starting Q5.....didnt even have time to look at Q7.. and the prob q in Q6...:S..i realised after the xam, that if i had 15 more minutes or so i would have got at least 10 marks xtra...man i am only looking at max 50 for raw mark....cant believe u guys r xpecting rnd 70 - 80's...in that short time....
Oh noooos

Awww... *pats* it'll be fine. Don't worry about it now~

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
That was without a doubt the easiest test i have ever done!
Please dont think that is arrogance and vanity but i dont do much tests...lol

Anyway after 4u...this test was a breath of fresh air, a cool breeze on a summers day, something completely out of the ordinary and unnatural, which was symbolic of the oil spill imagery and the common motif of man made projectiles....wait english is DEAD! sorry force of habit.

But with any luck i will get 80/84 had time management problems, that and only 3 hours sleep.

Only the 3 sciences left for me....o crap BIO tomoro....i must flee!!!!!

Yeh, it was a beautiful test. i quite liked it. Bit sad actually, no more 3 u papers..., just wen i started loving ext.1 maths. : ( Yeh, looking at 79/84, with no mistakes. Man, i love the simplicity of 3u in comparison to 4u. And same, i got bio tomoro too!! Maybe i should go study now...

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
You guys Just made my day (turn into a nightmare!!)

OMG, you guys are making me feel like shit!

i left out approx 30% of marks, left 15 mins early and i was proud, thinking that i will get my 60% raw mark scaled to a near-80.

it seems like the 4-uniters flogged me. maybe i should have done 4 unit (i did want to do it, but i only realised at the end of term 2, which was a little too late :) )

oh well, my friend assured me of a near 80 if NSW is slightly dumber than usual this year, and i calculated an aligned mark of 60 on the SAM, so i will be right either way...

EDIT: i got bio too, so i guess ill have to show my worth against u guys tom

FReekY_WoG

HSC
As above....LoL
I went better in questions 5 6 and 7 than I did in questions 1 2 3 and 4....
Because for the earlier questions you need to remember stuff, and i have the worst memory of anyone i know, but the later questions you just need to understand it and you can figure it out.
Im weird

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
100percent said:
i found the paper kinda lengthy, as i only had like 20mins to do question 6 and 7. anyone else thought the questions were long?
yeh, i do ext. 2, and normally wen i look at question 1 of past papers, i start laughing, cos i reckon i could do it in about 2 minutes. This time it took me 7 minutes. i could understand when i was doing the paper that the 3 u guys would find it harder than past years. But thats good for me i guess, figured most of it out. lookin at ~79/84, if no stupid mistakes. Pleased with that. :)

Steven88

HSC
N/A
i totally stuffed it up so bad.!!......i already counted my mark 50/84 (59%) its sooo bad, and its counted in my UAI....anywho.....its over.....

alluring

HSC
hey ,
just curious 7a the 3d trig..if you were stupid and read it as 2d ..would you lose all 4 marks
and the volumes question where you suppose to find y^2...if your an idiot..and found the volume using just y...how many marks would you lose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)