• Why did i do 3unit? - Failed.

Votes: 51 13.0%
  • OK - not very happy though

Votes: 111 28.3%
  • Good - pretty average

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Very good - sloved most of it.

Votes: 110 28.1%
  • 84/84 (I am sure and have double checked)

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
alluring said:
hey ,
just curious 7a the 3d trig..if you were stupid and read it as 2d ..would you lose all 4 marks
and the volumes question where you suppose to find y^2...if your an idiot..and found the volume using just y...how many marks would you lose

wasnt it 2d?
also, for i - u might lose all of it
but for ii if u kept the value for i and u did ii right u'll get full marks (thats what i did)

but about the volume question - 0 marks pretty sure sure..
1. to the examiner it looks like u didnt understand the concept. (im sure u understand it)
2. unfortunatly that makes the integral EASIER so no marks will be awarded.
:(

alluring

HSC
haha thanks man...cheers

i felt that exam was easy..when i came out i was like definitely 82/84...then came the process of talking of the exam..realised what stupid mistakes i done..so dissapointed..ahh well
hopefully a 73 +

chonga

rOx your sOx baby
HSC
it's all OVER!!

hahah ummm fail!!
i dunnO..i guess it was easier than i expected it to be but then i still did pretty bad. but hey..just surviving the course is already an achievement considering i've been failing all year!! HAHAA

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
alluring said:
hey ,
and the volumes question where you suppose to find y^2...if your an idiot..and found the volume using just y...how many marks would you lose
yeah you would lose marks. because volume is supposed to always be y2 . but i mean, you might get a mark or two if you carried out the correct method, or if you added the pi. idno..

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
avalonian said:
i didnt like the way they went oddball on us, i kno some of them were easy but they caught me off guard. wtf is with putting in halving the interval not newtons? since when do they put first principles in there? i did them, but they annoyed me.

mark wise im really hoping for 65 or 66/84, that's about as good as i can expect :S.
yeh i noticed they normally have newton's method, and then they throw in stupid halving the interval method to throw some ppl. but hey, i figured it out, so i guess its just gonna raise my position within the state. Go 4unit-ers! and yeh, te first principles i wasnt sure about. but worked thru it, and u can just differentiate it straight away to check the answer, and i was right. Yay. lookin at 79/84 with no stupid careless mistakes.

b_jesusno1

Oh Crap

hahahahaha well i personally find this thread HIGHLY amusing!

I have completely and utterly screwed that exam ... i almost started crying in the middle of it and as i left before i reminded myself i had bio the next day

well now i feel like 10X worse since most people seem to have felt it was easy - at least now my parents will forget their delusion that i could have done 4unit!!

im done pplz! woot!
outty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)