How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
dukey said:
Aww, there there...

Well, I had the 2u maths test (I don't know why do I have to do it :mad1:) and the dodgiest physics task ever. Pfft. As if we could prepare (much) for that task! And spent ages trying to come up of a redesign of this famous experiment...:eek: Basically, I don't know what I got out of that task. Mmm, waste of 90 minutes of my life which could've been otherwise spent on English/IPT/chem/3u/4u maths? <.<

dukey

HSC
airie said:
Aww, there there...

Well, I had the 2u maths test (I don't know why do I have to do it :mad1:) and the dodgiest physics task ever. Pfft. As if we could prepare (much) for that task! And spent ages trying to come up of a redesign of this famous experiment...:eek: Basically, I don't know what I got out of that task. Mmm, waste of 90 minutes of my life which could've been otherwise spent on English/IPT/chem/3u/4u maths? <.<
lol sounds like an interesting day

gosh you do so much maths!!!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
dukey said:
gosh you do so much maths!!!
You know, I could've cut it down if I were allowed to not do the 2u exam. But my school makes everyone who does 4u do the first 2u exam too, even those doing 10 units/think they're definitely keeping 4u. :S

Heh, this morning, when most people are stressing about 2u maths, my friend and I were totally freaking out about physics instead cos we're much more stuffed for that, and we know that 2u wouldn't count anyway :p

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
You know, I could've cut it down if I were allowed to not do the 2u exam. But my school makes everyone who does 4u do the first 2u exam too, even those doing 10 units/think they're definitely keeping 4u. :S

Heh, this morning, when most people are stressing about 2u maths, my friend and I were totally freaking out about physics instead cos we're much more stuffed for that, and we know that 2u wouldn't count anyway :p
The extension 2 guys have to do the 2 unit tests, unless they've accelerated 2 unit maths in year 10, which removed 1 assessment task for me, and by not doing the extension 1 test, it remove another assessment task for me, and we have no extension 2 task this term, so no maths for me this term :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)