How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofstar

HSC
Today was pretty crappy. Had my spares, almost fell asleep in eco (I don't get anything) and i got my biology assessment back, which i failed. :mad1: . Only good point about today was that i caught the early bus.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
pretty good day for me. first period i did a peer support program with year 7's. then my normal subjects, and i got my mark back for sor2 which was 100% lol. then i had double music prac to finish off the day :D

47sniper

HSC
N/A
ah it was crap. I had an english assessment and i did badly :(
but otherwise it was a bludge :\

passion89

HSC
I had the greatest day ever :D Had so much fun, bludged for most of the day and actually had fun talking to teachers...yeah thats right...weird.

HSC
i <3 talking to male teachers. waaay better than the female ones.

well, my day was pretty good. it started off poorly with my mathematics exam but then i was off to maccers and came back to school for my economics exam which made me feel good about myself.

and because you are all very interested in what else i did today.. after school i was off to watch an under 16's footy game.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Didn't really learn much at school today.
Had a convo with one of my favourite teachers that i had in year 11. Really wish i still had her.
Exploded at my friend. not good as i really really regret it :(
Almost fell asleep in english while we were reading a play lol.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I didn't do much today, classes were a bludge, found out that I'm ranked 3rd for Maths Extension 1, then stayed after school for Mock Trial practice and to help out with debating, because I suck at debating, came home at 10pm, and now posting on BOS. That's pretty much it.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Friday was alright I guess, had an english assessment which I think I went well in, got our half year timetables and I nearly fell asleep in business studies.. sums up a relatively bludgey friday

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Was there for about 2 hours then left and went to the city :)
=O
you didn't truant did you?!
i <3 school these days plus i can't afford to miss classes so i've restricted to one truancy per year = 1 period. which i've already taken lol. :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
No, I had one exam... and I don't particularly enjoy hanging around my school when I don't have to so I left.
I would <3 school too if it wasn't so crap.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Bio exam, went friend's house (yay, I'm a rebel) then back at school for the English exam then home.

HSC
Yesterday was a pretty good day for me:
English-if u get rid of this, my day was really good
Maths-we were going through our test results, and i found about 6 extra marks that the teacher missed! (<<lol, a maths teacher that cant add up)
Ag-we were given notes about an excursion and camp we are going to in june (argh, going to bathurst in june!! :cold: )
PD/H/PE-we went to the gym and watched someone walk+run on the treadmill, and we wrote down the heart rate every minute, (lol, a bludge for everyone except the person on the treadmill!)

vizman

HSC
hmm..it seems everyone is having or have had their half yealies. ours aren't until week 5:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)