• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Had my maths test, probably got either 100% or 2 wrong. It was a hard test too, teacher purposely filled every question with a trick so we would get sucked in. I don't expect anyone to get 100%.

And i found my economics book! And to think i was gonna pay $60 for a new one! One of my friends mistakedly took it with him when we were going out of the libary.

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
1st Period: had a free
2nd period: English teacher was talking all lesson.. so i spaced out for an hour
3rd period: Had maths.. couldn't get an answer for a question so i drew on the top of my page all lesson.. then found out the text book was wrong, not me.
4th period: Physics. went for a walk to look at the sub-station thing next to the school..
5th period: Another free..

Might as well have stayed home :(

..07hscer..

HSC
my day was full of excitement - highlighting & memorising, doing lots of questions

gosh, gota love last minute preperation for exams lol

(Half yearlies tomorow, pray, wish us luck)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Well everything was going fine til i got to maths 3rd period. 24/47 on my maths test very bummed coz i thought i had done well. But i got full marks for the question i thought i was gunna get wrong. Then at lunch my year advisor gave my whole year a drilling bout being a group and role models n shit. So i was pretty cranky by 4th period. Thank god monday is over.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Well everything was going fine til i got to maths 3rd period. 24/47 on my maths test very bummed coz i thought i had done well. But i got full marks for the question i thought i was gunna get wrong. Then at lunch my year advisor gave my whole year a drilling bout being a group and role models n shit. So i was pretty cranky by 4th period. Thank god monday is over.
Garfield the cat also says he hates Mondays.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
gypo_rich said:
my day was full of excitement - highlighting & memorising, doing lots of questions

gosh, gota love last minute preperation for exams lol

(Half yearlies tomorow, pray, wish us luck)
Will do. Ribenna miaq! (thats as best as i can spell it)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
SoulSearcher Triple study, coupled with physics and english, lead to a rather uninteresting day. I really have got to get some energy back soon.
Heheh :p, yeah I know what you mean, I really need to get some proper :sleep:

..07hscer..

HSC
f3nr15 said:
English is really getting on my nerves ...
gota love standard lol :) have fun with the 'revision/bludge:p' next week :wave:

dr baby beanie said:
Good luck gypo!!

I really should be prep-ing for mine!! :)
thank youu, (5 P's = Prior Preperation Prevents Poor Performance/ i have so so . .so broken that lol) Good luck Beanie

S1M0 said:
Will do. Ribenna miaq! (thats as best as i can spell it)
Met shakerr(i thank you also? :s gotaa give it a shot), enjoy yr 11 whilee u still can lol

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Got late to school, missed roll call. Had maths first and found out we have a sub for the whole week - I could have slept in. :( Had a sub for music too - I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN UNTIL 11AM. Software 3rd involved me looking at potential guitars to buy. I'm very productive in that class.

Went home 4th, lunch and 5th.. Went back to school last priod for English where we lo and behold, DID NOTHING. Wel, except for writing essays and practicing writing in the booklets for our assessment in the morning. I could have stayed home too and written more essay, but no...

So now, I'm sitting here reading through BNW/BR notes, trying to find a piece of inspiration for another couple of essay paragraphs to finish off. Problem is, my essay paragraphs are huge and very flowing, so that's another 800 words or so that i'll write.

8:45 in the morning my module A in class essay starts. It's going to be a fun one.

I kid.

Season

HSC
You know if I didn't have to worry about a physics and chem tests today would have been pretty sweet.

Just pretty chilled out today, I think its because I managed to go out, kiss someone, drink something, get enough sleep AND do my homework this last weekend, GO ME!

I AM multitask queen of the world

NOW if I could only remember his name... teehee, just joking... his name was Sam :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Season said:
You know if I didn't have to worry about a physics and chem tests today would have been pretty sweet.

Just pretty chilled out today, I think its because I managed to go out, kiss someone, drink something, get enough sleep AND do my homework this last weekend, GO ME!

I AM multitask queen of the world

NOW if I could only remember his name... teehee, just joking... his name was Sam :)
That was way too random.... my name is Sam.

But i'm not that guy.

Season

HSC
bringbackshred said:
That was way too random.... my name is Sam.

But i'm not that guy.
I'd hope that this Sam would remember... or else.

but anyways I know 3 male Sam's and 4 female Sam's, its a pretty common name so I wouldn't be too surprised if 50 people put their hands up on this board to say that I didn't kiss them :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)