How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
last lesson of tafe...completed! AWW SNAP!!

had 2 hours of school today and got my uai est back, good bludging day!

Legham

HSC
lol :eek: thought so!

As for my school day, i was meant to have classes second and third, but i went to second and no teacher turned up for the first 20 minutes so i just left and didnt come back.. i dont know if they ended up turning up or not. No school for me today :D

HSC
Today was excellent. :D

First I had Maths, which went quite quickly and I understood the work. :)

Then was Physics, and we were talking about students and teachers who had left the school, as well as our younger years at high school.

And in Chemistry, we did some practice questions, then went "muffin mining". It was meant for the Year 9s, but because we kept pestering the teacher, we could have a go too. :) It was pretty much just getting a blueberry or choc-chip muffin (which one of the teachers made :)), and "mining" the "gold" (the blueberries or choc-chips), and then trying to put the "land" back to how it looked before it was "mined."

Last was English, and since all of our teachers were ditching us (they had to go to some conference or something) we all just went home.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Awesome. Mufti. 'Missed' the last schoolbus so went and watched Black Sheep @ George St. Shit movie but we made it hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)