How was your school day? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

dr baby beanie said:
^^ Awwe, wanna vent? I have chocolate :uhhuh: :D
*vents*!

I had an English assessment I prepared for by writing my own essay and staying up till the morning, thats right, till 3 am memorising it! And the stupid question we had to answer was totally different to what I had prepared. It feels as though ive jeopardised my chances of getting 85+ for english. dfgbj nr;oshnbsp grrr

Now give me my chocolate :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
*hugs:)* Awwe that's happened to me too (well maybe not to that extent ;))
No way Gangle's >< you're an ubber smart girl, you'll get 85+ fo'sho!!

*hands over chocolate, pours iced chocolate latte, cuts a slice of chocolate mud cake, scoops out some chocolate ice cream sprinkles with choc-chips...hmmm needs MORE chocolate :p...puts on meaningless, feel good chick flic ;)*

IceOnFire

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
^^ Awwe, wanna vent? I have chocolate :uhhuh: :D
Yeah chocolate.. !! :D

You should have tasted the lindt chocolate with brandy and coffee inside. Hmmm.. the alcohol.... and of course the chocolate! :)

Assessments are beginning to due now. :mad1:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
f3nr15 said:
MX2 exam is on the last day of the exam fortnight in our school lol ... straight b4 good friday, and its only 1 person doing it.

So even though he is a fag you are his friend ?
What qualities does he possess compensates for his homosexuality ?
So you refer to the fag who comes into your sport as the "guy" then a great friend the best guy ever as the "guy", how many "guys" do you speak of ?
Whoops said it wrong. I edited my post. I meant that there's this other guy, who's lebanese too, who's a great guy and all.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Me and another girl in my class got a bag of easter eggs to split because we won a small competition the other day (had to define a whole bunch of Business terms). They were the good stuff too, creme and caramel and everything!

Had band also, that was alright.

Otherwise a fairly boring day, apart from an assembly item I helped out in.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Wow, I haven't been here in ages... o_O
Sofstar said:
I know of a Sam too.
I'm feeling very dead today and having my 'science' day didn't help. Pretty average day, cept some Christian band came to play in assembly today.
Name of band?

xoCandyGurlxo said:
My day got so much better after i came at 1pm. Slept for about 2 hrs and now im going over a food tech assessment thats due 2moro.
Did anyone else laugh at that? Or do I just have an extremely dirty mind?

It's been a depressing couple of days for me.. I got my Ext 2 Viva mark back - came 2nd of 3 with 12/20. I wanted to die. And that came after screwing over an Adv English in-class essay... I wrote 5 pages (yes, I'm a bloody slow writer) and a total of 4 paragraphs - Intro, 2 bodies and a conclusion. I'm going to fail, even though the paragraphs were fairly detailed and intricate. Then I realised that i didn't refer to the question specifically enough. SHIT.

Today was pretty boring.. Music first, which involved playing computer games while listening to people practicing for a concert we have coming up (I don't need to practice - i'm doing the sound mix :):) . 2nd was Maths with a sub who was coincidentally the same teacher we had for music. So i went downtown. 3rd was free, 4th was Software where I spent the period curled in a ball waiting for food to come. 5th was free - antoher lesson wasted while talking about religion with a friend who is a Mormon - interesting conversation that. 6th was English where I tried to write some more of my section 2 narrative for the half yearlies and wound up talking about the time i apparently insulted the whole audience in a debating speech. Very funny debate, that.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wouldn't say writing 5 pages in an exam is a slow writer. That is on average how many I write, but I have small writing.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Season said:
I'll stay with english thanks, never betrays me like those crappy logical subjects do. I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY!!
There there. At least you have one loyal subject :eek: All my subjects betray me at one time or another x.x

3u maths today, still got physics next Monday and 4u maths next Wednesday. Ugh, let's cram...

Season

HSC
airie said:
There there. At least you have one loyal subject :eek: All my subjects betray me at one time or another x.x
thanks... I'm still deciding whether that's something I'm happy about or not

Pretty nice day but Dad flew off the wall this morning, argh, I hate having a bi-polar dad WORST THING EVER

saw the consellor today, she made me cry... the bully

Apart from that it was a good day. Just then i opened up a letter from this student science research scheme I'm doing, (I mainly did it because I want a scholarship for university and I'm still keeping medicine open so this 'proves' my interest in the scheme when it comes down to the interview).

But the thing is the scientist who is explaining what I did, typed it so the letters are muddled up in some words eg. orwk, and squesnce, and some bad grammar (typical of a science phder). Now normally I wouldn't mind this but he also included some big words like 'mutagenesis', and 'ricinoleic' which I'm not sure if he spelt right ... interesting

N

noir.

Had a sub for Society and Culture today. She couldn't open the door to the room so we had the lesson outside in the year 12 area, where we did no work. tee hee.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Season said:
this student science research scheme I'm doing,
Ooh, where did you hear about it? I'm so un-informed when it comes to things like those :eek: I would've wanted do something like those though, they sound pretty fun :D

Season said:
But the thing is the scientist who is explaining what I did, typed it so the letters are muddled up in some words eg. orwk, and squesnce, and some bad grammar (typical of a science phder). Now normally I wouldn't mind this but he also included some big words like 'mutagenesis', and 'ricinoleic' which I'm not sure if he spelt right ... interesting
Haha, how nice of him :eek: Maybe look the words up? Google would ask you, "did you mean ___" if it thinks you misspelt the word :p

LatK7

HSC
Today was an interesting one. A large amount of the teachers and student were gone for most of the day. Unfortunatley, it was to go to a funeral of a girl who graduated last year, who died a couple of days ago. She suffered a brain aneurysm.

It hasn't been a great week, especially since we've been reminded that three people from that grade have died in less than a year. Scary stuff.

Got to soldier on, though...

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Today was actually a good day. Business studies went sooo slow but i finally understand financial ratios which is a good thing. Got English assessment marks back today 17/25..not too bad better than i thought id do. Changed maths classes today love being in the so class i actaully seem smarter coz the others in the class r pretty clueless. Got exam timetables today as well. I only have 1 exam everyday and on the monday i only have to go to school for an hour for english paper 2 i love it!!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Shitty day kind of.
I made two very silly mistakes in my Physics test, now I can't get 100%.
It's like I've been afflicted with a curse which prevents me from attaining perfects marks, even if I have the potential.

xoCandyGurlxo said:
Today was actually a good day. Business studies went sooo slow but i finally understand financial ratios which is a good thing. Got English assessment marks back today 17/25..not too bad better than i thought id do. Changed maths classes today love being in the so class i actaully seem smarter coz the others in the class r pretty clueless. Got exam timetables today as well. I only have 1 exam everyday and on the monday i only have to go to school for an hour for english paper 2 i love it!!
Speaking of exams, we had an old timetable ready for the half-yearlies and I loved it, because I only had to do one subject per day.
One person complained because she had 3 subjects on one day and many others with 2 per day.
Amendments have been made then a teacher said "Well it's possible to have 2 HSC exams on one day", well that pretty much defeats the purpose of changing the timetable because if that was the case then unless a conflict (none) occurred no amendments should be made.

I took a sneak preview and the MX1 is probably later than MX2 and the latter only has 1 student compared to 15 (in MX1), how fucking shit.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
soulsearcher said:
And I still want my chocolate mud cake.
Hehe, you didn't stay for the chick flic, so you missed out :p ;)

Today had a test, then bludge the rest of the day...interesting arvo though ;):)

Season

HSC
Ooh, where did you hear about it? I'm so un-informed when it comes to things like those :eek: I would've wanted do something like those though, they sound pretty fun :D
I think they might have closed for this year... but you never know, here's the site
http://www.csiro.au/csiro/channel/pch9r.html

I hate physics currently.
Join the club, no one has ranted about englishy subjects yet so we must unite against all math/ sciencey subjects with passion DIE DIE DIE... :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Emma is about the crappest thing I've ever been forced to read, bloody English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)