How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloudsurfer

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Last day of school for the year today :D Might do something school-related though tomorrow.
You are so lucky! Ive still got 2 assesments left.

English tomorrow. Its a practice of section 1 and 2 of the AoS paper. Its not worth much though, which is good.

Ext. English due in on Tuesday. As usual, i cant seem to get it started.

Hey Vorak, you still owe me a cookie for doing my last Ext english assessment! Can I have it if i start this one?

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Hey Vorak, you still owe me a cookie for doing my last Ext english assessment! Can I have it if i start this one?
Haha I remember that coOkie..

Remember, the dark side is still open to you if you want my cookie. :)

vorahk

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
English tomorrow. Its a practice of section 1 and 2 of the AoS paper. Its not worth much though, which is good.

Ext. English due in on Tuesday. As usual, i cant seem to get it started.

:rofl: ahh yes, THAT cookie.

about that... Icy's bite me avatar ate them all :(. blame her!

but if it really helps, i'll go steal someone elses.

ps. you forgot the 'h' in my name....

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Bludged 4 out of 5 subjects today. Heh, the teachers don't even give a stuff even though we've got a whole week to go.
SoulSearcher said:
Pfft, all cookies lead to the darkside, doesn't matter who gives the cookie.
Surely mine don't.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Poor Airie. Hope you have a better one tommorow.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
vorahk said:
you just did... XD
Obviously I define "comment" to be something more than that...

m0ofin said:
Poor Airie. Hope you have a better one tommorow.
I guarantee that it will be :D Shall not turn up to speech day and sleep in at home :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
And then you wake up way too early :eek:
:rolleyes:

Never happens to me. Unless I stay awake all night. But then it's not "waking up" way too early, is it? :p

pruie

HSC
Loza33 said:
Only got second dux at speech day... but hey, i wasnt een expecting that! i nearly missed the end of year exams.. so meh!

haha how was every one elses yr 11 reports?
i only got school captain, so that was pretty bad too... lol

year 11 report was good, except for the fact that every single teacher wrote "must learn to pay attention in class, and avoid distractions"

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O :O :O Only school captian and only got second dux hmm if you don't know already they are both huge achievements and nothing to brush off and make it seem like they are little achievements or nothing special.

Almost like saying “I only got a UAI of 99.99 GRRR sooooooo angry I wanted 100 UAI.” See the point?

HSC
i had the best day in my school life; no joke it was great. it started out pretty crappy tho, in double hospotality we couldn't cook so we cleaned... yay! period 4 i had to do a speech, but after that we played "game of knowledge". we continued to play inh modern history, with my other teachers class, then i had a double free study period so some friends decided not to show up to bio and continued to play. period seven we conned my english teacher and my modern teacher to play, and last period we told our sac teacher we were gonna play with my modern history's class. we spent five periods playing and i've got no vioce from yelling out the answers.

pruie

HSC
pritnep said:
:O :O :O Only school captian and only got second dux hmm if you don't know already they are both huge achievements and nothing to brush off and make it seem like they are little achievements or nothing special.

Almost like saying “I only got a UAI of 99.99 GRRR sooooooo angry I wanted 100 UAI.” See the point?
nah, i'm really excited about getting it, i've been wanting it since year 7, and would have been completely crushed if i didn't get it :D
but i got it, so it's all good.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alright then it's just from your post on first rea dyou made it sound otherwise but now I see you were joking around. so np. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)