How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season

HSC
I have so much work to do this weekend its not funny, in fact no part of my life is funny. I looked towards my next holidays and this is what I have sceduled

-a gold doe camp 5 days 4 nights
-25 hours of scientist student scheme
-two english orals to write
-physics test
-chemistry test
-math assignment
-UN youth conference (2/3 days)
-medentry workshop (2 days)

time for me = -24hours

*goes to slit wrists*

N

noir.

Season said:
-a gold doe camp 5 days 4 nights
-25 hours of scientist student scheme
cancel.

And =O @ you being part of UN for Youth! =O=O =O!

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Have you been riding in a lift? :p
Lolz, u make me laugh :rofl:

SoulSearcher said:
Aww damn I can help you make them feel better
hehe I wish...do my half-yealies for me? :p:uhhuh::)

Dah, my night, it just got worse...FILE AND SAVE PEOPLE(or ctrl s)!! :mad1: ;)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Dah, my night, it just got worse...FILE AND SAVE PEOPLE(or ctrl s)!!
dont tell me your computer screwed up while you were writing up your notes or something?!?!!?

it was my friend's birthday today so we all bought her food and stuff and were eating it in the library seminar room bahahaha.

got back my practica essay for emma/clueless.
got an A.
forgot to study for it until about an hour before it started, and i didn't even finish writing my draft yet.
LOL.
i love my life...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Both Shreks are such genius. They never seem to get boring do they?

Which one do you guys like best and why? (original or sequel or both, that is)

Personally, I like 2 the best, just 'cause of Mongo and Puss in Boots, ha. And the castle invasion scene is always so epic-y to watch.

Hmm, my day. Before the lesson starts, my maths teacher swears he won't divulge anything about the 1/2 yearly. Next thing you know, he spends the next two periods discussing the exam and its contents. lol.

Chocolat

HSC
Oh, and just on the topic of Shrek...I love that film! Especially the Shrek and Princess Fiona love story....awwww!!

But anyway:p. School. Yes. That dreaded institution. Day went as follows:
Period One and Two: French...well, one period of French Ext and the other of French Cont. I'm having a French phase at the moment so it's becoming my favourite subject :D. My teacher is so awesome!
Period Three: Biology. Goodness knows how I manage to stay awake in those classes sometimes. Though, today we had an interesting discussion about bioethics...but that was bad considering that we have exams next week and bioethics isn't going to be tested or indeed even on the syllabus.
Period Four: English. Am so over journeys and Emma/Clueless it really isn't funny. The teacher is saying that we should aim to write 18 pages (yes, 18 pages) in 40 minutes for our Emma/Clueless essay. Yeah, no sweat...if I have like 2 words per line!!!!!
Period Five: Religion. Did some revision for the exam. Did the past multiple choice questions of the relevant sections of the past 3 years HSC...and got most right :D so that was a nice confidence booster.

Sigh. And even though I'm extremely stressed for exams...I'm feeling...happy:S. Sigh.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
bringbackshred, congrats for being on top of the ladder for the BoS NRL tipping comp!! I'm coming 114th. :eek:
Haha, thanks... I didn't tip either game last night.... I knew I should have had faith in Newey.

I got my flash drive back intact with all of the data on it still yesterday. I think I was the happiest person on Earth for around 12 hours. Soooo lucky. But that's what you get for going to a public school, I guess.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Chocolat said:
Oh, and just on the topic of Shrek...I love that film! Especially the Shrek and Princess Fiona love story....awwww!!
hehe talkin bout shrek reminded me of something. I was shopping with my mum on thursday in Kmart and i walked past an aisle n something whistled at me. I walked past the same aisle 3-4times n there was no-one there so i was starting to get pretti freaked out then my mum realised that it was a puss in boots toy. It was sooo cute. There was a donkey one 2 n when u hold his mouth shut he mumbles n screams then says "ok ok i get it i'll shut up." It was hilarious.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Holy crap, I'm so stoked - I just found out that I got accepted into Youth Parliament.

Legham

HSC
My school day was easy. Just an english exam :) Didn't even answer 20% of the marks though, so im not looking forward to getting marks back.

Whats youth parliament? Sounds governmenty and boring (imo :p)

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
My english day was easy. Just an english exam :) Didn't even answer 20% of the marks though, so im not looking forward to getting marks back.

Whats youth parliament? Sounds governmenty and boring (imo :p)
You english day? Sweet.

And ouch about the exam.

Youth Parliament is probably boring to a lot of people but it involves writing a bill with a group from your electorate and presenting it to NSW parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)