How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I had a great school day today. I didn't actually have to go - I had no classes.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You could've slept in the afternoon, even for 30 minutes, man I do like those powernaps :eek:
Powernaps are awesome except I tend to over nap. I like my bed and sleeping too much. :)

anniea89

HSC
My first week back conissted of thursday and friday, lol! It wasn't as bad as I expected. A bit surreal actually. The homwork hasn't piled up yet, I'm waiting for it. I slept in this morning though nicely.

All I can say is: Bring it on be-yotch!

HSC
My friday was actually a fairly good one.
-Ancient- I had a substitute and did bugger all.
-English- Got our first 2 assessments back. 100% in both, which maked me first in the yr so far. The teacher was so impressed she read them out to the class.
-Drama- got our assessments back. I came first in the written part, so the teacher kept it for photocopying purposes.
-Maths- Found out I came =10 in my assessment out of 108, but also found out that one of my good friends who has been in the same class as me since yr 7 is moving to another class.
-Legal- nothing much. bludge.

HSC
CharmingNerd13 said:
-English- Got our first 2 assessments back. 100% in both, which maked me first in the yr so far. The teacher was so impressed she read them out to the class.
Maked?? First in English??

lol :p:p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Whoa.. o_O Lol. Well done on the 100%s though. So far my assessment rank is 1st with 97 or something. :/

pc4pc

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Whoa.. o_O Lol. Well done on the 100%s though. So far my assessment rank is 1st with 97 or something. :/
lol @ ur sig. but mr. tom wont leave us =[

N

noir.

I received my rank for Legal Studies after the first assessment. 4/35. Just what I expected. :)

Beege

HSC
my school sucks at giving out ranks, no rank for business, english or maths. If this continues I won't find out my rank till after my trial HSC :burn: I only know my rank for software and IPT

Sofstar

HSC
I had maths and then spares which i had PLANNED to do some maths work in. It was a bad decision to sit with other random 8 or so other Yr 12s where i only got about 3 questions done. Had music and got stressed after recieving all these sheets. Got told off for talking in rehersals and then i drove home from school where my mum decided to lecture me in the car while i was behind the wheel.....what was she thinking?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Meh, pretty generic day. Free first, English, which involved taking pages of notes on Brave New World, Software 3rd - I had a go at people in my class because they wouldn't shut up - that was fun, free 4th, more work done :), Maths 5th with my new teacher who treats us as if we are the remedial maths class - i love it:p, and music last... yet another bludge.

And today was my first monday in a year without an offline subject, which is handy.

Swimming Carnival tomorrow as well - it should be good although I can't find a decent pair of floaties that fit around my arms.:(

HSC
Dim sims are nice. :)
So is chocolate...
Oh, and mushrooms. :eek:
I've got an english essay due tomorrow, which was actually due a month before the end of last term... I'm up to around my 4th draft though.
Oh, and if I don't hand it in, I get an BOS letter. Fingers crossed for "M". <<geddit? letter?? never mind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)