How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha, awwwww. I'd give you both my stamp, but it kinda rubbed off the first time I washed my hands. :(

How has walking around with crutches been?
Silly washable stamps!!

Hm... crutches have been ok... annoying!!! I have broken my other ankle a couple of times so i am used to them, but it does feel weird putting weight on my usually stuffed leg!! haha

Other than that they are ok... tiring and annoying... they are so deabilitating and make me feel like a complete idiot and invalid... haha... but yeah.. hopefully i will be free soon!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEGE!!!

Big plans this weekend?

HSC
WHY I HATED TODAY:

I had an economics assesment task. 50 multiple choice. I thought I had gunned it with my mark of 41. But that was 3rd last in my class. I have never felt crapper, especially because i studies REALLY hard. I know, it was only multiple choice it doesn't really reflect that much but I worked damn hard and to get a shit rank? :(

THEN I had an english task in my last period on RAGAD/Hamlet, where I flunked out majorly. I didn't even finish it. :( again.

Tomorrow I have a maths test. :( again. My current record is pointing to a shit result.

On the other hand, I don't have to go to school on Friday, AND I have an 18th Friday night!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Had a 2unit maths test, then i had a ten minute break, then i had a 3 unit maths test. :bomb: Probably failed them both :mad1:

HSC
Just got back from a nice Rotary meeting where I had to talk about Youth Parliament. I also got teased about my hair :( *cries*

N

noir.

Shotgun Wedding said:
Just got back from a nice Rotary meeting where I had to talk about Youth Parliament. I also got teased about my hair :( *cries*
yeh yer hair is pretty funny.

goosiegoo

HSC
Happy Birthday Beege!

Today I... stood out in the cold practising my drama GP because we have an assessment on friday... and the yr 11's kicked us out of our room (as they do every wednesday) because of stupid.. tom foolery.
And why aren't I in bed?!

HSC
N/A
goosiegoo said:
Happy Birthday Beege!

Today I... stood out in the cold practising my drama GP because we have an assessment on friday... and the yr 11's kicked us out of our room (as they do every wednesday) because of stupid.. tom foolery.
And why aren't I in bed?!
Because you live in a cardboard box?

~untitled~

HSC
OMG! just got back from the school social lol, op shop theme! it was awesome! School was average... as per usual.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
OMG! just got back from the school social lol, op shop theme! it was awesome! School was average... as per usual.
school social? sounds quite dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)