How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Time for the revival of an old idea for a new HSC class. Please try to keep spam to a minimum (I know might be hard for some of you 07ers).

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
An okay day. Watched Dodgeball in Business Studies and walked home in crap heat.

N

noir.

pritnep said:
Please try to keep spam to a minimum (I know might be hard for some of you 07ers).
Yeh, hard for SoulSearcher aka SpamSearcher. :p

My school day was OK. I started to work on my Rationale for my IP in Drama, cos there was nothing else to do.

Beege

HSC
Did my journeys essay today in english and yeh I think I wen't alright and I also got my software test mark back and it was 68% (2/12) - Practical part and multiple choice screwed me over lol aw well rank is still pretty sweet, that's the main thing.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I have no school ever again, sucker :p. Finished school forever over a month ago.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
got my jap listening assessment back.
18/25. meh.
came equal third with a few other people.
couldve been worse.
i mean, who talks about the stigma associated with the japanese and christmas cakes?!
and i want my english baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
and had to walk to the station at 5pm after jap extension with one of the boys when it was about to rain but didnt. and i was like "crap. its gonna rain and im wearing a white shirt. dont look!!!!"

IceOnFire

HSC
Biggest bludge today since people were going in and out of class for presentation night rehearsals.

I only had two decent classes today. The rest were just pure bludge.

I feel bad since i got 4 assessment tasks still to go.. :eek:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
yeah... 07ers - biggest spammers.

yeah. hrm. excursion out to the lovely imax. bummed in city. did the usuals. went home.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Yup. Three at the end of this week and one two days before the last day of school.
I love my life. :eek:
damn. now i feel lucky i only got one. even tho i'm pretty sure i screwed it up.

Loza33

HSC
I worked all day.. because i finished school nearlt two weeks ago... wohoo!!! Though admitley, i have been spending half time doing school assessments and study, or working.. but at least i get paid for that!!

Yeah, my last week at school was such a bludge! i had like one class every day... coz we had christmas play rehearsals, or cadet ceremonial rehearsals, or speech day rehearsals... it was great! haha

I have only got one assessment back so far.. ext. history proposal.. 10/10! wohoo!! I got my report today too... for yr 11... wasnt too bad... actuyally it was pretty damn good, especially considering i missed a third of the year being sick!! Only got second dux at speech day... but hey, i wasnt een expecting that! i nearly missed the end of year exams.. so meh!

haha how was every one elses yr 11 reports?

Sofstar

HSC
Damn Ice! Goodluck with those. Well done loza!

We had chem today and got told to do summaries but we ended up talking and playing hangman. In bio we disected a kidney! That was pretty fun. Had house lunches to welcome the 2007 Yr 7s and then i had spares. Watched Chasers War with a friend in a room and then i had a composition lesson and got kinda freaked out when my teacher said i had to have the draft of my piece done by the end of feb. 1/2 a day of school left.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
my day was actually pretty good. im in really bad holiday mode....and i still have one assessment left :(
i got my math test back too...93% raw so 1/60ish i was a bit excited
otherwise it was a bludge of a day :)
only 3 days left!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!

HSC
I want to watch Chaser's War. :(

Oh, in English, I got my results back for an assessment task worth 20%, and also out of 20. 18/20! I'm shocked and happy. :D I'm not sure what my rank is though.

Loza33

HSC
Wow, im so excited!! Everyone keeps getting such good marks! I know it should probably scare me and go "eek, harder H.S.C!!" But i cant... i just love hte feling that i get when i put in hard work and get good results, so im so excited for other people when they get that feeling!!

go good marks and ranks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)