How was your school day? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
9am is definatley a sleep in for me... i generally get up at 6am every day... weird i know... but i do!!

Still studying for english which is worth nothing and not studying for ext. history which is worth 20%.... great prioities i know, i know!!

Burnt tongue?? Please explain!!

Hey chocolate lover (i love chocolate too.. but im not really allowed it :burn: ) anyhoo... yea, the whole pj thing sucked.. but i just got right back in them after adventuring... netball wasnt too bad... a little bit too much exercise... but ok...

We have basketball grand final on friday! YAY!!

Loza33

HSC
i live for coffee too!!

My brother works at Gloria Jeans, so he buys me lots of plunger coffee beans and i make plunger coffee, plus my friend from school brings me coffee in the morning!!

Bringback shred: why are you in a bad mood?

dorablogz

HSC
ahhh .. u have the life!! i have to rely on instant in the morn and it just doesnt have that kick! hey ur from bathurst!? i go to school there!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Feeling angry, i don't know why.

Which is good, because anger is what keeps me focused when i study.

An assignment due in 2 days, and my group's still not sure what we're gonna do for it, *sigh* i HATE groupwork!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I'm listening to post rock to cheer myself up. woot.
I'm listening to techno, i've found that rock only instills more anger, techno suppresses it.

N

noir.

S1M0 said:
Feeling angry, i don't know why.

Which is good, because anger is what keeps me focused when i study.

An assignment due in 2 days, and my group's still not sure what we're gonna do for it, *sigh* i HATE groupwork!
I'm not feeling too awesome either.

What subject is this assignment for?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
S1M0 said:
I'm listening to techno, i've found that rock only instills more anger, techno suppresses it.
Post rock is like instrumental, ambient stuff. It's one of the most amazing music genres ever. So calming.

Loza33

HSC
Yay, i just made muffins for my best friends birthdya tomorrow!!

And i wrote an ext. history essay... i still know nothing, but somhow i managed to write a 5 page essay.. so if i can do that tomorrow, then.. well.. its a start!!

Soul searcher as i have said to many before you; drink coffee!! It is great!

Dorablogz... you go to school in bathurst? awesome! where? Im not from bathurst.. but i go to boarding school.. which school you at? You really should invest in a brother who works at gloria jeans OR a friend with a car and license who buys you coffee.... or both! haha

S1MO - i hate group work too!! We are working our group performance for drama and i swear it feels like im the only one who cares and is willing to work... grr!!

N

noir.

bringbackshred said:
Post rock is like instrumental, ambient stuff. It's one of the most amazing music genres ever. So calming.
I didn’t know it was called post rock. Ambient music is good to listen to, esp when its foreign.

SoulSearcher said:
Aww damn, why?
I dunno.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Loza33 said:
Yay, i just made muffins for my best friends birthdya tomorrow!!

And i wrote an ext. history essay... i still know nothing, but somhow i managed to write a 5 page essay.. so if i can do that tomorrow, then.. well.. its a start!!

Soul searcher as i have said to many before you; drink coffee!! It is great!

Dorablogz... you go to school in bathurst? awesome! where? Im not from bathurst.. but i go to boarding school.. which school you at? You really should invest in a brother who works at gloria jeans OR a friend with a car and license who buys you coffee.... or both! haha

S1MO - i hate group work too!! We are working our group performance for drama and i swear it feels like im the only one who cares and is willing to work... grr!!
Where can I buy a person? I'd totally love to invest in a girlfirend, :rofl:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I didn’t know it was called post rock. Ambient music is good to listen to, esp when its foreign.
Well not all ambient music falls into the post rock category, but a lot does. Some good post rock bands are Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Russian Circles, Godspeed You! Black Emperor etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)