• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
If you're going to be reading books all day why go at all? The swimming carnival is meant not for studying at all. Period. If you want to study skip school and go to the library or BoS watever floats your boat.

leannespeaks

HSC
dreadful...teachers piling up assesment tasks...
due on the same freakin week..

in english we talked about the poem "The door"
"GO OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! "
it looked simple...but our class ended up talking about communism, liberalism"picture of a picture" , choices can lead to other choice, uncertainty....blah blah..

the funny thing is that our teacher keeps on pointing to his picture of MR. Burns in his infamous gesture ( mwahahahhaa evil laugh*) whenever we're in doubt.

teachers are weird...But some are weirder

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Had alright day today. Needed three cups of coffee to keep me awake though :eek: We're going through the syllabus so fast for each subject. For Modern History, we've already finished Revolutions in 4 weeks. We had a pwoer breakage 30 minutes before the bell, caused chaos

HSC
N/A
cfair said:
no offence but some of you guys are really sad lol.
LOLOLOL.
SARCASM, DUDERS!

I'unno. I just do what's natural at swimming carnivals - bludge...
G'bye, g'ta study.

School was marvellous, just like any other day.:rolleyes:
Bloody awesome, what, spending time with bloody people, with the highest bloody standards of etiquette and manners. Also, it's bloody beneficial to get slapped on the back bloody hard, when you've already got chronic lumbago.

Also, I think it's imperative for guys to shave, especially when you look like a developmentally delayed fark already, and to use deodorant, when one sweats like a pig.

An ex-teacher's funeral tomorrow; teachers will attend this, during school; ergo, there will only be four periods.

leannespeaks

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
LOLOLOL.
SARCASM, DUDERS!

I'unno. I just do what's natural at swimming carnivals - bludge...
G'bye, g'ta study.

School was marvellous, just like any other day.:rolleyes:
Bloody awesome, what, spending time with bloody people, with the highest bloody standards of etiquette and manners. Also, it's bloody beneficial to get slapped on the back bloody hard, when you've already got chronic lumbago.

Also, I think it's imperative for guys to shave, especially when you look like a developmentally delayed fark already, and to use deodorant, when one sweats like a pig.

An ex-teacher's funeral tomorrow; teachers will attend this, during school; ergo, there will only be four periods.
bloody ..bloody ..blooody..blood-y... ( yah i'm just "zoning out" for AWHILE...
gotta go..i have to track down Jean Champollion on google )

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
School, weather and morning classes are still a killer. Finding time just to talk to the god damn deputy has wasted so much of my time during class and I can't seem to do mulitmedia through open high school. & I'm still trying to select my subjects NOW. Oh the work I'm missing out on.

ahaha .. enough rantinggg .. i love computers =]

HSC
N/A
leannespeaks said:
bloody ..bloody ..blooody..blood-y... ( yah i'm just "zoning out" for AWHILE...
gotta go..i have to track down Jean Champollion on google )
Good job; you picked up on the unbecoming plethora of sanguine.

GTG L8R . . . I HAVTA GOOGLE STUFF . . .

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Alright kind of day. Getting stacks of sheets from each subjects. Wonder how many trees had to be cut down for this :eek: Had free period, which I went to Dominos :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
Anyone here lately have enough time or even feel like studying? :wave:
Nope :) Too much TV-ing for me ;)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
School sucks. I'm thinking of doing engineering, but people say don't & all this other crap.
business, sac or engineering ? which one ! ><"
walking home in the rain rocked hardcore .. it was nicee ..
so much workkkk .. ><"

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Kujah said:
Alright kind of day. Getting stacks of sheets from each subjects. Wonder how many trees had to be cut down for this
The tree destruction gets worse. I went through all my sheets and got rid of the unimportant ones every couple of months, but at the end of the HSC I still filled two enormous baskets (laundry basket size) full of paper. Weighed a ton.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Absolutely crap day :( Did alright for a History quiz, and I dropped a mircoscope in Biology, with the nosepiece and lens falling apart :eek: I was thinking to myself, gosh, "I gotta pay $800 for this now!". Lucky I placed everything together, and after I few tries, I got the light to work :eek:

But to top the day, my team won a competition in Maths for a polynomial quiz. Got Starburst worms :D

Edit: Also found out the Modern and Ancient history classes are going to France and Italy in 2008. We're going to see the Western front, and the historical sites in Italy. Wow :)

Last edited:

cs01001

HSC
Awww, how I wish my school offered some overseas excursion.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Kujah said:
Absolutely crap day :( Did alright for a History quiz, and I dropped a mircoscope in Biology, with the nosepiece and lens falling apart :eek: I was thinking to myself, gosh, "I gotta pay $800 for this now!". Lucky I placed everything together, and after I few tries, I got the light to work :eek:

But to top the day, my team won a competition in Maths for a polynomial quiz. Got Starburst worms :D

Edit: Also found out the Modern and Ancient history classes are going to France and Italy in 2008. We're going to see the Western front, and the historical sites in Italy. Wow :)
Wow, what a shit day that sounds like. ;)

Ahhh, that school tour sounds so great. I went to England/Belgium/France last year, it was open to Year 10/11 students as a "Battlefield Tour" by our brother school and we were invited, but really, about five out of seventeen days were actually spent at battlefields. The rest of the time was split between London and Paris. And I got to spend my sixteenth birthday at EuroDisney...ah, memories....but I digress. My point is that it's such an amazing opportunity, and you're so lucky your school offers such a thing. Definitely cease it. :)

My dad was gooood. I was a bit sleepy in Eco, but perked up for the rest of the day. All teachers seemed to be in a good mood, my Legal teacher didn't even yell at me when I was pushing myself off from the wall and across the hall on my wheelie chair on the computers. :) Oh, and our house got our Internet conncetion back again too, so that's happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)