• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Learnt today that another one of our teacher has passed away, didn't really know him. Apparently our year has been dubbed the cursed year since every year since 2003 (our arrival) a teacher has died.

Freaky.

sleepplease

HSC
*hugs* :( That's so sad! I hope everyone who had him as a teacher, his colleagues and family get through this okay.... :( Sending love xx

mudcake42

HSC
Yeh thats really sad :( thats kinda like our year ... a girl's brother has died and now a girl in our year has just come down with really bad cancer, kinda sucks!

Man today our teacher was explaining inverse functions except didn't describe wat they acutally were so the whole lesson i was like ... wat the hell...and went home and read the cambridge explanation and now it all makes sense :D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
simonloo said:
Learnt today that another one of our teacher has passed away, didn't really know him. Apparently our year has been dubbed the cursed year since every year since 2003 (our arrival) a teacher has died.

Freaky.
Good fucking grief. That's terrible :(

There's a rumour going around my school that someone in my group has cancer. It perplexes me. Uh, anyway.......

I just came back from camp, so yesterday was a total bludge, with the teachers and students completely buggered. Today, I had Business first period, where we watched the new episode of The Apprentice. It's now second period, and I'm wasting the first of three frees I have today. It's ridiculous, how bludgy Year 11 has been so far.

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:

Freaky.
Learnt yesterday that another one of our teachers has passed away; didn't really know him. Apparently our year has been dubbed the cursed year since every year since 2003 (our arrival) a teacher has died.

Freaky.

LOL NO, the teachers started dying once the current year tens came to our blessed school.:)

My Chem teacher came back, and I'm actually glad to have him (C. Hrvy), rather than the Big Cheese.:rolleyes: Also, Bio is seriously retarded, what with the teacher coercing us that we're the best! Around! Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down...

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
School today was quite hot ! The weather is getting on my nerves. But well, we had out first morning class for maths. Started on inequalities and yeahhh. Gosh waking up so early was a killer. lol. Double physics was mostly on comps. We're doing the EMS atm. Double chem we done a prac on metals and looking at their physical properties. Maths - work. Last was crossroads.

Schools been okay. For the moment.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cool day today. Had English, where we read an article about Change. Then we had Chemistry, and we learnt about the s, p, d and f sub-shells, which totally shocked me. Then we had Modern- I got 9/10 for my essay :D Then Maths, where we're totally bludging over Year 10 revision work.

Table tennis trials tomorrow :)

HSC
N/A
:(
Accelerated sciences aren't fun... plus, there's so much holiday crap.
Also, I'm displeased with my SC results, which I have to copy and send to... let's say, Illuminati, for the time being... I wish I had scored a couple more marks in every subject... so that I'd have a perfect score.

School was fine.
English was reading a poem by Slessor (Wild Grapes), who's such a nihilistic poet; plus, he was schooled at Shore.(!)
Math was meh-ish.

Also, Canadia's Simple Plan has now become a meme, with its "Untitled (How Could This Happen to Me?)". Emo-wannabes and newcomers are so prevalent; I think I don't quite have an affinity for them.
'Illusion is reality'; 'who created the Creator'; 'origin of life/universe/everything'; 'meaning of life'; 'political disposition'; and "hay giuez, lets play contract bridg3; itz s0 c00l o_O - hay {lucid}, go check for d'dll, so that we dun get our cardz confiscated" are topics of discussion.

Speech Night tonight. Nothing duxed; a couple close...
All congratulate simonloo on his achievement. Congrats.

KUJAH: CONGRATZ ON T3H BRILLIANT MOD MARK.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Swimming Carnival - total fucking bludge.

Yes, I'm one of those people who just sits there, complains, and does not participate.

Yeah I'm sad. But at least I was dry and enjoyed reading about Quantum theory. <3

webby234

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:

Yes, I'm one of those people who just sits there, complains, and does not participate.

Yeah I'm sad. But at least I was dry and enjoyed reading about Quantum theory. <3
Haha very nice. That sounds like the type of thing I'd do. :uhhuh:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
PrettyVacant said:

Replace Quantum Theory with General Theory of Relativity and that's what I'll be doing at my swimming carnival :)

webby234

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Replace Quantum Theory with General Theory of Relativity and that's what I'll be doing at my swimming carnival :)
Ooh up to module 4 already? Or just doing it for interest? At least you have an excuse to do that reading - it's not procrastination :p.

SoulSearcher

HSC
webby234 said:
Ooh up to module 4 already? Or just doing it for interest? At least you have an excuse to do that reading - it's not procrastination :p.
Well, still continuing with Module 3, but I've read most of Module 4 already, and might consolidate that at the swimming carnival :uhhuh: For sure, the perfect excuse :p

webby234

HSC
N/A
Haha well Module 4 is where the real cosmology starts - Modules 1 and 2 being astronomy and Mod 3 being more history.

Oh and there's a probability question in the Maths Ext. 1 forum if you feel like doing it :p. Don't have the time at the moment - must get off BOS and prepare for work tomorrow.

SoulSearcher

HSC
webby234 said:
Haha well Module 4 is where the real cosmology starts - Modules 1 and 2 being astronomy and Mod 3 being more history.

Oh and there's a probability question in the Maths Ext. 1 forum if you feel like doing it :p. Don't have the time at the moment - must get off BOS and prepare for work tomorrow.
Sounds good :)

Well, I'll look at it, but I've got an assessment to finish off soon that I'm doing tonight, so I might not get the time to answer that tonight.

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:

WOW, OH THE EXCESS AND DECADENCE. WOOOW.

I hope you enjoyed sitting there, complaining, not participating, and enjoying reading about quantum theory.

Replace all that with pondering the meaning of life, and doing jack-all, and that'd be moi-même on a swimming carnival.
And reading... quantum chromodynamics and the GZK limit...

OK, last swimming carnival, I was reading/studying; wasting time, watching stupid ***ks play cards; and reading the almighty SAT book... ... ...
And pondering the meaning of life: there is no meaning!:eek:

I am currently suffering from, what they say, a cephalgia, brought on by wasting time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)