• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
That makes no sense and there is no need to use big words.
UNSW Philosophy.:rolleyes:
First you talk about not printing hard copies of notes and then you talk about principal's address on the first two pages....eh what the?

If they were trying to cut costs and help the environment using recycled paper would be a start and then recycling paper better.
I don't really care; I don't read them, and I can easily access them online, as can anyone else.
Students are whiny, and for that, I am oh so distressed.
To draw a conclusion on such a tangent and moot point, it's more about the logistics and economics of the situation, rather than the environment, pritnep.;)

School was fine, and I have lost interset in the "Award Scheme" thing; the sole source of doing it is it looks good on CV's. Supposedly. I have a public speaking contest in the next week, and possibly (I'm not sure) the ensuing week; problem is, that I have exams those weeks - and they do, miraculously, count to marks, grades, and who knows what!

School was fine, and we're weeks behind in content, I believe, and live continued ad infinitum ad nauseam.
simonloo said:
School day was okay, forced to write a creative piece on gothic literature, which one student volunteered to read his one, and turned out to be erotica. hawt.
C'est la vie. No surprise, given it is one of those guys.
"School day was okay, forced to write a creative masterpiece on gothic literature, which a number of students voluneteered (or rather, were forced) to read, one of which turned out to be erotica."

My mood swings again, as 'it's that time of month again'. More like, it's that place and those people, again.:rolleyes:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Starting Permutations and Combinations tomorrow :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Starting Permutations and Combinations tomorrow :)
Yuck. Those + All of probability = :(

Although I've managed to get through them in tests, I don't know how I did.

cs01001

HSC
English Change assessment task today, so damn hard....

2U test tomorrow. 3U on friday

pogostick

HSC
N/A
oh you obviously go to my school

english was so shit i didnt finish half the last question.. eer i hate change

maths :O

PrettyVacant

HSC
f3nr15 said:
i thought you mentioned something parallel to MaTHs iZ TeH SEcKS <3<3<3<3 n All TahT
Good point.
I just want to do well ffs =(

PrettyVacant

HSC
=| I stand by those posts that were deleted.

Oh and today was alright but not as good as yesterday. And I get the feeling tomorrow will be worse. OH IT'S ALL ANTI-CLIMAX FROM HERE!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Seems like everyone's getting a Maths test. Got the 3U Grading Test on Monday.

Today was good. Had Biology, and we talked about photosynthesis. Then had Maths, and we're still doing Inequalities. Looks like we won't start Permutations til next week :) Modern was next. Looked at imperialism, and watched a video on WWI (I don't think we're suppose to do that yet :eek:). Then had English. Selected to talk to UNSW students on Friday who are doing teaching courses.

HSC
N/A
I had an awesome Bio field trip to Camp Kedron (Ku-ring-gai National Park), where there, upon sighting, stood a sign "Christian Camp".
I never knew I was going to be converted... (No-one makes me Heathen!)

Anyhow, the day was awesome, but I didn't sign my soul to the Devil or ask for my eye to be poked out by such a jungle of plants, or be touched by plants there and there and there. *Points arbitrarily thrice.*
PrettyVacant said:
=( Maths test in like 2 days.
Good luck, then, not that you'll need any of it.:rolleyes:
:)

I missed out on a whole day of work, and spent it by coming to school at 7:00 am, waiting for two hours (I never thought things to be that retarded), and yeh - excursion'd.

van.tango

HSC
I've probably stated before, but Tuesdays are the grandest day ever invented. There is nothing better than leaving school at 12:15.

HSC
N/A
My leg fell off; I bludged sport.
:D
(No, it didn't really fall off, as much as a disappointment as that may be.)

Bludge day, with work only from English, as usual.

PrettyVacant

HSC
van.tango said:
I've probably stated before, but Tuesdays are the grandest day ever invented. There is nothing better than leaving school at 12:15.
Ew, I'd hate that =D.

HSC
N/A
Selective Schools test today, so the walkways were cut-off.
Also, another (external) family member joins JR. *Sigh.* I'm even more of a loser and a loner now.

Anyhow, same on-goings; four periods, work done (a considerable amount, even in Biology, where I outshine everyone by far in microbiology and cells), and more English-related work to do. And a public speaking speech, and waking up at 6:00 am.

Went to a physics lecture, and the content, although uni level, is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)