• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Got The Great Gatsby y'day, and so far it seems okay.
Plot seems rather intricate, but I have yet to read it.

Will read during holidays, but for now, sleep and no more lackadaisicalness when approaching the forthcoming essay assessment.

G'nite.

cs01001

HSC
lol, just received an 'N' award warning from a subject that I have already dropped

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Last day today =D.

Chemistry- Did nothing.
I got my MH results back. Got 27/30-highest =).
MX1: Had our assessment task. I know I didn't go well. Probably the hardest test that I've had so far in school. Most of the class didn't finish it.
English: Ate Easter Eggs, and watched Caesar!

N

noir.

cs01001 said:
lol, just received an 'N' award warning from a subject that I have already dropped
lol what the hell?

Kujah said:
nice mark you've got there, Kujah!

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Woooo, holidays! :D

Only about 20-30 people from my year showed up. Nearly half of the grade are at Biology camp though.

Double Maths: marked year 8/9 tests
Clean up and then Easter Liturgy

I just went crazy with easter eggs, my stomach doesn't feel too good ;x

Kujah said:
Congrats, that's awesome!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Got 5th in the class out of 22 in my 2-unit test, so thats...alright i guess :)

(oh, and by the way - is that ranking good?)

slowjam10

HSC
heys

well yesterday i had to do a dramatic monlogue for Adv. Eng i was Megan from Maestro, teacher loved it yay.
It was a weird day. Someone pulled out a stash of condoms out of their blazer during their perfomance, they were left over from the formal, i dont think the teacher knew what they were ....lol

I got Legal studies test back and i got 40/40 highest in the class, the lowest was 6/40 lol.

Got Adv. eng creative piece taken from an old HSC paper and got 15/15 ...so suprised considering i was doing it at 2.00am the morning of it being due, because i had mock trial.

and

got my interim report and i got basicallly all 1's (being the highest u can get)

so much stuff to do over the holidays, what about you guys?

anyone, goingto the Easter Show?

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
slowjam10 said:
heys

well yesterday i had to do a dramatic monlogue for Adv. Eng i was Megan from Maestro, teacher loved it yay.
It was a weird day. Someone pulled out a stash of condoms out of their blazer during their perfomance, they were left over from the formal, i dont think the teacher knew what they were ....lol

I got Legal studies test back and i got 40/40 highest in the class, the lowest was 6/40 lol.

Got Adv. eng creative piece taken from an old HSC paper and got 15/15 ...so suprised considering i was doing it at 2.00am the morning of it being due, because i had mock trial.

and

got my interim report and i got basicallly all 1's (being the highest u can get)

Woah, congratulations!

slowjam10

HSC
thanks :) i wish school was still on i really hate my home life i just wish i still had that escape into happiness. I think i am doing better at school this year because i have nothign that brings my any happiness other than school..........................i bet you think thats just weird ..hmm lucky i have some assignments to do

cs01001

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
lol what the hell?

nice mark you've got there, Kujah!
Yeah, apparently it was a mistake in the paperwork/school system. The N Award warning has been withdrawn. I was freaked out when my dad said to me 'Why the hell did you get an n award?'. lol

booties4

HSC
slowjam10 said:
thanks :) i wish school was still on i really hate my home life i just wish i still had that escape into happiness. I think i am doing better at school this year because i have nothign that brings my any happiness other than school..........................i bet you think thats just weird ..hmm lucky i have some assignments to do
Not to be mean or anything.....but if your life at home is that bad, maybe you should talk to a counsellor or something about it. :)

HSC
N/A
booties4 said:
Not to be mean or anything.....but if your life at home is that bad, maybe you should talk to a counsellor or something about it. :)
That's hardly mean, or anything of the like; it is advice and is pretty tact.

If only Asians knew how... to be... civil and mannerly...
Yellow Fever!!!1!
cs01001 said:
Ahhh I feel so relieved now, holidays!
In earnestness, yes, but I will be waking up on Tuesday in two weeks time to another term of agony and associated emotions.
slowjam10 said:
I wish that school was still on, too, merely to escape the trapping of holiday-life-with-family-at-home. School no longer is what it was; school does not bring me any happiness, in truth.
I don't classify learning as school though. I guess I can still sympathise with you, slowjam.
I hope that life can only get better and better for you.
cs01001 said:
Yeah, apparently it was a mistake in the paperwork/school system. The N Award warning has been withdrawn. I was freaked out when my dad said to me 'Why the hell did you get an n award?'. lol
Being in the Math class I am in, I have 'bludgish' people. They don't do the homework and they get warning letters and N Awards; they do not care.
There, there.
:)
slowjam said:

and

Congrats on the much deserved marks.

Stuff over the holidays equates to wallowing... and doing work/study...
No Easter Show. (Only been once, and I, for one, found it a gurgler of ka-ching, if you will. Also the bright lights and earsplitting noises = :(.)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Although theres no school, when i bludge i feel badd .. but the fact that i can now, OH IT IS HEAVEN ! but i do a little work here and there everyday and i have tonnes of assignments now .. sigh .. may start them when the whole easter craze is over .. it kinda messes me up with the long weekends and whatnot and all those events.

cccclaire

HSC
I have exams straight after my holidays =[
which basically ruins them.

I'm going to the easter show though! I'm only really going for the tiny teddy factory thing, my god they taste so good when they just make them!

cs01001

HSC
Nah, the show seems a lot more interesting this year!

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Since the holidays are over :(, a bump for this thread!

First day back went faster than I expected it to!
Reviewed functions in Maths, finally started on the AOS for English (Personal Identity), started the depth study for SORII, some binary conversions for IPT, and one free period.

I'm still in holiday-mode. Can't bring myself to do any work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)